Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Egyéb kérdések » Angol feladatok, mik a helyes...

Angol feladatok, mik a helyes válaszok?

Figyelt kérdés

Her brothers, both of....are university students, enjoy going surfing.

In the café....I go to my lunc break.

The old building which is now being restored,once belonged to a wealthy marchent....ghost is said to haunt a place.

(join the sentences, using the correct relative pronuons.)

1.He has written many books. Three of them have become bestsellers.

2.Julie has got two sons. Both of them are doctors.

3.There were several people at the meeting. None of them were teachers.

4.My brother has got a lot of stamps. Several of them are worth a fortune.

5. I met some friends while on holiday. Two of them are from Spain.

The sea crystal clear and the watersports among...best in the Caribbean. If you are looing.....a holiday in one of the ,pst exotic corners of the Carribean, where you can.....the day by the sea, or eat out in beautiful surroundings, then the island of Antigua is ideal for you. ........are 365 beaches.....of the most spectular being Jolly Beach.Antigua caters.......all tastes and attracts.....young and old alike.

2011. szept. 11. 10:36
Sajnos még nem érkezett válasz a kérdésre.
Te lehetsz az első, aki segít a kérdezőnek!

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!