Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Házifeladat kérdések » Hivatalos levél átírása...

Hivatalos levél átírása baráti levéllé?

Figyelt kérdés

Szerintetek így jó lesz? Vagy ez már túl laza?

1. I am afraid I will not be able to attend the meeting On Friday. As I will miss the meeting, I was wondering if you could send me a copy of the minutes? I will write to Anita as well, to inform her that I will not be there. Once again, please accept my apologies for this, and I can assure you that I will be at the next meeting.

Sorry I can’t make it on Friday. Could you send me a copy of the minutes? I will write to Anita to say you, I won’t be there. So I’m sorry, but I promise I will be at the next meeting.

2. Thank you for your email of 25 January where you requested assistance on how to order on-line. It is necessary for me to know you’re a/c number before I can deal with this. I would be grateful if you could also provide details of which version of Windows you are using.

Thanks your email. I would like to know you’re a/c number before I can deal with this. So which version of Windows you are using?

3. With reference to your order number J891 – we received it this morning, but you have not filed in the sections on size and colour. Please let us know your exact requirements. These products are selling very well at the moment, and we regret to advise you that the medium size is temporarily out of stock. However, we are expecting move supplies in the near future. Would you like me to email you when they arrive?

We get your order number, but you haven’t filed in the sections on size and colour. Please share your exact requirements. Sorry, but the medium size is out of stock. We wait move supplies. Send an e-mail you, when they arrive?

2014. okt. 27. 14:08
Sajnos még nem érkezett válasz a kérdésre.
Te lehetsz az első, aki segít a kérdezőnek!

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!