Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Kijavítanátok, kérlek?

Kijavítanátok, kérlek?

Figyelt kérdés
I don't have very much freetime because my time is tabled. Usually I go back to the dorm at two o'clock, and I have two hours free time until study room. The study room starts about at four o'clock and it finishes at 7 o'clock. I have to sit in the classroom in the first and second study room. In the third I can learn in my room already. My roommates don't have good average therefore they have to learn in the third study room in the classroom, too, so I can listen to music alone. After study room I play the computer, watch films or series. My favourite series are House, md and Once upon a Time. My pastime hobby is the volleyball, too and I like reading very much. If I'm at home in XY, I meet my friends and we go to the cinema or sometimes theatre. I play with my dogs and rabbits in the nature or I play with my younger brother computer games or we go to the play-field. I go to my mother to XY rarely, but if I'm there, we cook together or play some board games.

2013. nov. 23. 12:38
 1/1 anonim ***** válasza:

Nincs időm az egészre... az 1. mondatot én úgy mondanám:

I don't have too much free time because almost my whole day is scheduled.

vagy ... because my daily schedule is very busy.

2013. nov. 23. 13:43

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!