Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Segitenetek nekem kijavitani...

Segitenetek nekem kijavitani a hibaimat?

Figyelt kérdés

It was summer, when the sun shone and I didn't wanted to woke up, because I was so tired. My mother screamed "Jenna, wake up, its nine o'clock in the morning". I was so angry, so do you know when someone want to sleep and her mother dont let it, it's make me angry. I remembered, I said " Mom, please today is my birthday, and it is summer, I want to sleep. " Probably it wasn't a good idea, my mother never understand me, I know it sad. Finally I woke up and I wnt down in the kitchen, honeslty I was lustless, but my mother didn't care about it. She just said for me " Happy Birthday my dear " and said, what is today the chore. It was so nice, nobody didn't cared about my day. It was sad, I just went and started to clean up in the bathroom, and in the meantime I heard that my mom screamed " Jenma have you finished it? " I bethought that "Yes mom, I am so rash then a superwomen" But it wasn't a good answer for her question, so I just said " Five minute " While I had cleaned up the bathroom I was thinking that everybody simulationed it, and initially they wanted to suprised me. Oh, No, it was wrong, it would have benn fairy, but sometime I was a dreamer. It was perfect, because on my day I done homework. Did not matter, laterI finished the bathroom, and I started to dusted my room. In my rom I had a little door, and it was my hide-out, and i realy wanted to faded-out but I couldn't. I went down, and I declared that I finished, and I went to rode a book in my room, in peaceful.

Oh, I forgot, my mom cooked my birthday cake in the evening, and it was so yummy. I wonder whether all birthday it will be like this?

Megkerlek segitetek nekem, a hibakat kijavitani? :)

Nagyon koszonom.

2013. nov. 27. 12:59
 1/2 anonim ***** válasza:

I didn't want to wake up*

someone wants*

her mother doesnt*

I remember*

summer is here*

nobody didn't care*

they wanted to surprise me*

I have done (my) homework* vagy did homework ebben nem vagyok biztos.

i started dusting off my room* (ez lehet nagy baromság)

wanted to fade-out*

I went to read*

Nem mondom azt hogy minden javítás jó.

Egy mondatba nem kell két múltidős mint pl: I didn't wanted to woke up, mert már a didnt múlt időben van és a wake up-t nem kell múltidőbe tenni. A többinél is ez a helyzet. E/3 személyben pedig does/doesnt vagy 's az ige végére: "my mom wants". De amúgy elég jó. Majd jön egy jobb angolos és biztos észreveszi még ha van hiba. Én is még csak tanuló vagyok.. :D

2013. nov. 27. 13:27
 2/2 A kérdező kommentje:
Nagyon szepen koszi! :)
2013. nov. 27. 15:57

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!