Kezdőoldal » Szórakozás » Könyvek » Az idő kereke cimű konyvsoroza...

Az idő kereke cimű konyvsorozatban mi Moiraine sorsa?

Figyelt kérdés
Csak a sorozatot láttam és érdekelne hohy meghal-e a könyvekben illetve vissza kapja e a képeségeit

2023. júl. 25. 16:20
 1/4 anonim ***** válasza:
65%

Nem hal meg. És a képességeit sem veszti el. A sorozatban elveszti? Ha jól rémlik két módon lehet csak elveszíteni, ha valakit végleg elvágnak a forrástól vagy ha elszigetelik tőle. Mindkettő visszacsinálható, az elszigetelés könnyebben, de általában csak azt tudja, aki elszigetelte őt, mert ő ismeri a fonatokat. Az elvágás pedig később gyógyítható lesz később.

A könyvekben van vele egy jó jelenet, amikor feláldozza magát, hogy megölje Lanfeart és megmentse Randet, de sajna azt az író "visszacsinálja" és visszahozza a karaktert.

Csak Egwene hal meg a főbb karakterek közül.

2023. júl. 25. 17:29
 2/4 anonim ***** válasza:
56%

Robert Jordan magával vitte ezt is a sírba. Gyaníthatóan boldog véget szánt neki Thom Merrilin oldalán.

Egwene sorsáról sem tudunk semmit, a fan fiction-öket író Sanderson döntötte el, hogy meghal, de Jordan semmi konkrétumot nem írt az ő sorsáról sem.

Ezért nem szabad figyelembe venni semmit, amit nem Jordan írt.

2023. júl. 25. 21:24
 3/4 anonim ***** válasza:

„In the interviews that were posted this week, Brandon said he wrote Egwene's death scene [Jordan was undecided about it, just as in the case of Bela, Siuan etc or in the case of Aviendha, Galad etc], came up with Lan's final scene in ToM, and that it had been his idea to reunite Rand with Tam. Now that the final book is out, I have a feeling we're going to hear more about who wrote what, and that many fans will be surprised at how much Brandon had to come up with on his own.”

Saját bevallása szerint:

Sanderson: 'The notes for the last book, gathered by his assistants Maria and Alan, with Harriet's help. These are far more focused on the last book, notes that RJ wrote specifically focusing on the last book. This is a much more manageable amount, maybe fifty or a hundred pages. It includes interviews that Alan and Maria did with RJ before he died.'

Komoly, hogy ő sem tudja 50 vagy 100 oldal...

És mit is tartalmaztak ezek az oldalak?

Sanderson: 'A lot of these are fragments of scenes, a paragraph here and there, or a page of material that he expected to be expanded to a full chapter. '

Magyarul a semmiből varázsolt három vaskos és bűnrossz könyvet (mondjuk Sanderson jó könyvet nem is tudna írni...)

'Robert Jordan would say things like 'I'm going to do this or this' and they're polar opposites. And so there are sequences like that, where I decide what we're going to do, and stuff like that. And this all is what became the trilogy.'

'Finally he [BS] spoke of plotting, and how sometimes Jordan's notes have said two contradictory things 'maybe I'll do this, or maybe I'll do this other completely opposite thing'. Brandon said he then often had to choose between them, or sometimes choose a third thing entirely.'

'Hey Terez any thoughts on Jason's statement in a recent interview that the outline was done by Harriet not RJ? That was the first I'd heard of that and was curious if you knew how it worked?

Terez: We've been told several times by Brandon that Alan was the outline guy, and Maria assisted him. I think Harriet gets technical credit sometimes for what Alan and Maria do, which is not to say that Harriet's own contributions aren't essential.'

2023. júl. 25. 21:37
 4/4 anonim ***** válasza:

És még annyival untatnálak, hogy Robert Jordan ilyeneket is nyilatkozott:

„I rewrite constantly while I am writing the book. For example, the prologue of The Path of Daggers had fifteen to eighteen rewrites...I don't remember, because I constantly change things as I go along. But towards the end there are fewer rewrites, so the last chapters may have only three or four or five each. When I have finished the book, I go through it one last time and then I cut off, because I realize that I could constantly improve each book.”

„As many times as needed. Each time he makes a major change, he saves the file with a new revision number. For Winter's Heart, the prologue had 97 revisions. This was by far the largest amount, most chapters only have nine or ten revisions.”

„Whatever I write will be rewritten a number of times, perhaps a great number. I always think I could make it better given a little more time.”

„I have rewritten prologues almost from scratch after I finished the rest of the novel. I always think I can do better with another go around. Oh, well, I'll give it a try.”

2023. júl. 25. 21:43

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!