Kezdőoldal » Tudományok » Társadalomtudományok és bölcsészet » Valaki légyszíves segítene...

Valaki légyszíves segítene nekem átnézni a fogalmazást angolból?

Figyelt kérdés

As for as popular places are concerned I would say Kiev,however it is far away from my home,but it is the most marvelous and densely populated city in my country.Apart from this,it is not only the centre of employment,but also of entertainment and cultural events.

Kiev is often called as a heart of Ukraine because it is situated in the centre of the country,on the bank of the Dnieper.This city has got lots of tourist attractions(a lot of-fal nem vagyok annyira tisztában,az minden esetre igaz,pl lots of advantage,hogy elég a lot-hoz csatolni egy s-t,vagy a másik esetben az advantage-hez,és akkor a lot-t csak úgy hagyni?),such as,different museums which offer an unforgettable memory for tourists,Khreschaty Street which is the most favoured place by tourists,furthermore the city is known for its green places so you have got an opportunity to choose from beautiful gardens and parks.If you feel like to visit some historical monuments,the city will offer you a wide range of choices such as(néhány templom neve..)

Personally,I appreciate(lehet nem épp a megfelelőszó rá,csak gondoltam,hogy a like,prefer az kicsit egyszerű lenne)this place,because I am impressed by the city's historical places and those things which are closely connected with my nation culture's.

To my great regret,I don't have got an opportunity to visit it very often as I have said(ezt így adta meg nekem a tanár egy ilyen Appendix-es lapon,amin a Link word.ek vannak rajta) it is removed from me and I can't afford to travel to Kiev at a every weekend.However,I have some aquaintais(ismerős akart lenni,csak nem vagyok benne biztos,hogy helyesen van leírva) over there with who I sometimes pop in a restaurant to discuss life's hardships.

Despite this facts,I cannot imagine myself living in a big,crowded,busy town.If somebody offer me to move to the city,I will reject it,I wouldn't move for all the tea of China.I'd rather stay in my less busy but more liveable village.

2016. okt. 22. 14:18
 1/1 andreandi ***** válasza:

As far as..., far from..., the heart of Ukraine...,has got a lot of tourist attractions...,with my nation's culture...,acquaintances,,,,with whom...,at every weekend...,these facts...,if you feel like visiting...,if someone'd offer me a chance to move into this city, I'd reject. I would not do it for all the tea of China

Kb. ennyi, de talán valaki más is kijavítja még.

2016. okt. 23. 05:38

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!