Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Egyéb kérdések » Tudnátok pár tippet adni telc...

Tudnátok pár tippet adni telc szóbeli témák kidolgozásánál? Ezeknél akadtam meg: A recipe you have tried, creativity, recycling methods you know

Figyelt kérdés
A legtöbbet már kidolgoztam de ezekhez nincs semmi ötletem, esetleg pár tippet adnátok?

2021. jan. 3. 20:27
 1/2 anonim ***** válasza:

Nem tudom, te hogy dolgozod ki a tételeket, én egyet sem csináltam, de megpróbálok pár tippet írni:

A recipe you have tried:

I really like to cook. Once i tried a recipe from an indian/italian/... recipe book and it was amazing. It is a pasta/soup/..The name of it is... It was a bit difficult to make it, coz it has some special ingredients that are hard to find. (beszélhetsz a hozzávalókról, elkészítésről) I prepared it for a christmas dinner for my family. They all loved it, especially my niece, she wanted a second portion. It was a succes, i defenietely will make this recipe again.

creativity:

I think every ppl has some creativity. It means that you can do new things, create think? find out solutions for problems. For example, to make hand-made gifts, you have to have creativity. To cook, you also hae to have creativity. For doing a presentation, creativity is very important. Some ppl have more creativity. If you are good at arts that meant that you have a load of creativity. I am not too good at it, but my sister/aunt/nice/... is really good/goes to an art school/.. and she/he.... / I really like arts, I think i am a creative person.......

recycling:

Recycling is a very important thing in our lives. There are some sources, for example metal or oil, and these are not endless. We have to save them, and use again, or we wont have them. These are things that we use every day and we must these for some things. Thats why we have to recycle them. An other thing we must recycle for is that there are too much of some things. For example there is a lot of plastic on the planet. It is very bad for the enviroment. That is hundrends of years to decompose. We have to use them again, or we destroy our planet. I alse recycle things in my home. We have a trashcan for things to recycle. We can put clean plastic, paper and metal into it. I think its a very good thing....

Nem tökéletes a nyelvtanom és nem tudom, hogy te így dolgozod e ki, de remélem segítettem. Vannak hibák. Kis betűvel írtam pár dolgot nem tettem aposztrófot, vagy rövidítettem. Remélem, így is érted.

Sok sikert a vizsgádhoz!

2021. jan. 3. 21:05
 2/2 A kérdező kommentje:
Köszönöm szépen! Nagyon sokat segítettél!😊
2021. jan. 3. 22:09

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!