Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Házifeladat kérdések » Hol tudom megtalálni a liverwo...

Hol tudom megtalálni a liverworksheets megfoldásait?

Figyelt kérdés

2020. máj. 22. 12:18
 1/2 anonim ***** válasza:
100%

How can I get my students' answers?

There are two ways:

The simplest one: The students open the worksheet, do the exercises and click "Finish". Then they choose "Send my answers to the teacher" and enter your email (or secret keycode). Then you'll get a notification in your email, and you can check all your students' answers in your mail box. There is no limit on the number of worksheets that your students can send to you, but all their answers will be deleted after 30 days.

The most complicated, but much better option: You can make your own interactive workbooks, and add your favourite worksheets (your own ones or shared by other teachers). Then you have to register your students (they can also register themselves with your secret keycode) and assign them the workbooks.

After that the students can open the workbooks with their username and password and do the exercises. You can check their work at any time, assign homework and add comments or notes.

Students may optionally register their email to get notifications of their homework and teacher's comments.

Interactive workbooks are highly customizable, allow teachers' feedback and save all your students' answers for unlimited time. For these reasons they are our recommended option, although it takes more time at the beginning (you have to register your students and choose the worksheets, although it is possible to add or remove worksheets at any time).

2020. máj. 23. 11:30
 2/2 A kérdező kommentje:
Thanks. :)
2020. máj. 24. 15:22

További kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!