Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Házifeladat kérdések » Angol házi feladat: housing....

Angol házi feladat: housing. Segítene valaki a fogalmazásban?

Figyelt kérdés

Nem tudok belekezdeni és miről írni...

-HELP-

2011. okt. 30. 13:28
 1/8 anonim válasza:
nekem van pár szövegem.. : pl : living in the detached house / living in a flat ...? az jó? mert ha igen akkor leírom neked
2011. okt. 30. 13:38
 2/8 anonim ***** válasza:

Írd le, hogy a fővárosban, vagy vidéken, városban, vagy falun élsz.

Írd le, hogy a fentiek közül melyiket részesíted előnyben.

Milyen előnyei vannak egyiknek, milyenek a másiknak. (oktatás, egészségügyi ellátások, közlekedés, zaj, légszennyezés, szórakozás, stb.)

Ugyanez: lakásban vagy házban élsz, melyiknek mik az előnyei, melyiket szereted jobban.

2011. okt. 30. 13:41
 3/8 anonim válasza:
oké.. megkeresem erre is van szövegem.. várj 1 kicsit:)
2011. okt. 30. 13:42
 4/8 anonim ***** válasza:
Kedves utolsó, ez nem a kérdező kommentje volt, én próbáltam elindítani egy úton őt, hogy hogy kezdjen hozzá...
2011. okt. 30. 13:44
 5/8 A kérdező kommentje:

köszönöm mind kettőtöknek.

első: igen, tökélletes lenne és nagyon hálás lennék ha leírnád. :)-előre is köszönöm.

2011. okt. 31. 10:07
 6/8 anonim válasza:
100%

Home, living circumstances

I have lived in a block of flat/ in a detached house/ in a semi detached house for a long time/ for ... years. We live in village/ city/ small town called ......

Living in a flat:

Our flat is on the third /.... floor and there is / isnt a lift in the house. It is very difficult to climb the stairs and carry the things up many times the day if the lift is out of order. The flats can be different sizes in a block. The size of the flat depends on how many rooms there are. In our flat there is a bigger sitting room and....... bedrooms. Usually in these flats there is a small kitchen with a small pantry and sometimes a small dining-room. Our kitchen is enough for making dinner for family and having meals with 4 to 5 people.In the bathroom there is a bath and a washbasin. It is together with the toilet/ The toilet is separated from the bathroom. We have /havent got a balcony and cellar. In these houses it is very important how can you get on with the neighbours, whetever they are tolerant or not. If there is a baby a lively teeneger or a dog in the family next door your flat can be very noisy and create a lot of arguments.

Our flat is furnished according to our taste. I have an own bedroom / I share my bedroom with my ...... . I have got ...../ There is /are .... on/ in/ under/ above/between/ the ....... . My favourit piece of furniture is a ..... . ( What do you like best about your room?) If you live in a flat you are , of course, responsible for the renovation of the flat inside, but outside you have the work done with the other tenants and it is not your job to organize everything.

2011. okt. 31. 21:41
 7/8 anonim válasza:
100%

Living in the deteched house:

Our house has got one floor / two floors, there is an upstair and a downstairs/ plus attic rooms.The advantage of the house with two floor is if you have got guest you can sit down with him in the living room , while another member of the family can have a rest in the bedroom or take a shower upstairs. The kitchen with the pantry and the dining room are( usually) downstairs. A study can be either upstairs or downstairs. In our house ..... . The bad point of this kind of house is when you get older it is not easy to climb upstairs. These houses can also be very close to each other but you can feel more independed. This way of living is good for pets , like dogs or cats, because the house usually has a garden. we have got.... It is a small / big garden where we grow vegetables and where we have a lot of fruit trees. I like / dont like gardening. You should repair everything or should have it reaired in a house like this. ( and you can discribe your room.. )

2011. okt. 31. 21:51
 8/8 A kérdező kommentje:
köszönöm szépen :)
2011. nov. 4. 13:19

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!