Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Házifeladat kérdések » Mik a hibáim az angol fogalmaz...

Mik a hibáim az angol fogalmazásomban?

Figyelt kérdés

Last weekend I and my firends went camping. We were at the riverbanksof the Duna.

Before we set iff, we had packed up all the necessary equipment. When we got off the train, we realised that we left the atlas behind. How disappointed! We found the place 2 hours later and we found dry tree branches. We made big fire but it started to rain so we couldn't eat becon and toast. I was so angry!

We went into the tent and started playing, Later the train fell into the tent and there was water everywhere. As we was taking the tent apart, the rain stopped. We went home with the traind. The tour went wrong. We arrived and everyone slept in their own bed. We were so unlucky!

This story has changed my life. When I go hiking, check everything twice. It's impressive!

2013. ápr. 27. 19:20
 1/5 anonim ***** válasza:
0%

"Last weekend I was (went) camping with my friends"

(Kempingezni voltam a barátaimmal)

"of the river Duna"

2013. ápr. 27. 20:47
 2/5 anonim ***** válasza:

"We made a big fire but it started to rain so we

couldn't eat our bacon and toast"

(Raktunk egy nagy tüzet, de el kezdett esni az eső

és így nem tudtuk megenni a szalonnás szendvicsünket)

2013. ápr. 27. 20:49
 3/5 anonim ***** válasza:

"We went home by train."

Vonattal hazautaztunk.

2013. ápr. 27. 22:19
 4/5 anonim ***** válasza:

"As we were taking the tenm apart"

(Mikor szedtük szét a sátrat)

2013. ápr. 27. 22:52
 5/5 anonim ***** válasza:

"We arrived and everyone went to sleep in his own bed"

(mindenki a saját ágyába ment aludni)

2013. ápr. 27. 22:53

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!