Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Megfelelő ez a levél az angol...

Megfelelő ez a levél az angol nyelvvizsgához? ( feladat és levél lent)

Figyelt kérdés

You see the following advertisement in a travel magazine:

LAST MINUTE SAFARI!

Discover the mighty Zambezi River, and witness the vast herds of game that congregate on the lush river banks. Matetsi Private Game Reserve sits just 38 km above the world-famous Victoria Falls, one of the worlďs greatest natural wonders. Enjoy 3 nights at Beyond Matetsi, set right on the edge of the Zambezi. With 15 km of exclusive river frontage, Matetsi offers an unrivalled river experience, with romantic sundowner cruises and peaceful canoe excursions.

• Family friendly accommodation

• Wildlife safari adventures for young and old

• The luxury of memorable times spent as a family

Hurry up, do not miss this great opportunity!

Reserve your holiday at:

WILD SAFARI, 246 Benmore, Johannesburg, 2018, South Africa

You decide to reserve a holiday for 4 people. At least two of the following points should be

mentioned in your letter plus one other aspect.

• Transportation arrangements

• What you expect from the holiday

• Special requests you have

• Why you would like to go

Write the letter using a suitable greeting and a suitable closing formula.

Before starting the letter, decide on the order in which you think the points should be included as well as an appropriate introduction and close. Include your address and the address of the

Travel Agent, also the reference line, date, salutation and closing formula.

Levél:

I have seen your advertisement on the travel magazine and it raised my interests.

I always wanted to visit to the Victoria Fall because I am keen on nature and this is my favourite naturel wonder. I am also fond of wildlife safari.

There are four uf us, two adult and two children. I would like to book two double room with air-conditioning for 9 nights from August 10th to August 19th. I would be grateful if you could tell me the price of bad and breakfast per person.

Moreover, we would like to have half-board catering. We have an additional request, we would need a vegetarian food for my father. I hope it will not be a burden for you to arrange that.

We are planning to arrive by the early flight on the 10th August, so I wonder if you could provide airport transfer for us.

I would also need to know if a deposit is required ind advance.

Thank you for your help in advance.

I am looking forward to your reply at your earliest convenience.

Yours sincerely,

2020. máj. 8. 02:35
 1/4 anonim ***** válasza:
A pontoknak megfelel, viszont sok benne a hiba.
2020. máj. 8. 06:23
 2/4 A kérdező kommentje:
Irnál rá pélát hogy hol? ez egy telc nyelvvizsgán nyán pontot kapna?
2020. máj. 8. 12:10
 3/4 anonim ***** válasza:
azt nem tudom, hogy erre hanyast kapnal, mivel nem vagyok vizsgaztato, de privatban tudok kuldeni egy screenshotot, amin bejeloltem a hibakat. Ide nem engedi kirakni.
2020. máj. 8. 13:36
 4/4 A kérdező kommentje:
Azt nagyon megköszönném :)
2020. máj. 8. 17:55

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!