Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Helyesek ezek a mondatok?...

Helyesek ezek a mondatok? Esetleg ha van benne hiba segítene valaki kijavítani?

Figyelt kérdés

3.Daily routine

1. What time do you get up?

I usually get up half past five but I get up ten o’clock on the weekend.

2. What do you do first when you get up?

For some minutes I can’t really focus on my action, I just fiddle around. Then I go to the bathroom and wash my face, hands and teeth. Then comb my hair and begin to get dressed.

3. Who gets breakfast ready?

Breakfast for me is just a snack so we don’t make much fuss over it. In fact preparing breakfast does not work on a regular basis in our family. Always I take some food with me, which I eat during a break at school later.

4. What do you usually have for breakfast?

I don’t bother much about breakfast. I usually only drink a tea and eat a sandwich. Perhaps it is because I have very little time in the morning.

5. How do you go to school?

I go to the bus stop which is 5 minutes away from our house. The bus put off at the school.

6. How many lessons do you have a day?

I usually have 7 lessons. I have 9 lessons on Tuesday and Thursday.

7. Where do you have lunch?

I always have lunch at home. I don’t think I could ever put up with the kind of meal you get in a canteen. What my mother cooks at home is more to my taste, of course.

8. When do you go home?

I finish school at half past 2 o’clock. I get home at 4 o’clock.

9. How do you spend the afternoon?

When I arrive I waste about half an hour hanging around without doing anything in particular. Then I start studying for the next day’s lessons and when my mother comes home from work I help her with the housework.

10. How do you share the housework in your family?

It is virtually my mother and I who do the housework in our family. I clean my own room, I dust the furniture, hoover the carpets an polish the floor. I am quite enthusiastic about cooking so I help my mother a lot of prepare the weekend meals. My mother has green fingers, she takes good care of the plants we have in the house. Dad does the work around the house.

11. How may jobs are woman responsible for?

If a woman goes out to work, she is a responsible for at least three jobs. Some woman hold high positions and are good mothers and housewife at the same time.

12. Can a woman fulfil all the roles of a wife, mother an career women?

It all depends on the husband's attitude. if he shares the responsibility of bringing up a child and caring for the family with his wife, which should ideally happen in every family, women will be less exhausted and more efficient both at work and at home.

13. Who wears the trousers in your family?

They are both equal. Important decisions are made by mom and dad.

14. What household jobs are husbands often responsible for?

Men have traditionally been expected to be responsible for all the repair tasks int the home, but nowadays this is seen less and less as a questions of gender- some men are not skilled at these tasks, and some womenare quite capable of doing home repair tasks.

2021. febr. 14. 13:41
 1/1 anonim ***** válasza:

1. Szerintem at-et kihagytad(get up at half past...)

3. I always take

5. By bus a tobbi mondat elé-egyébként a nincs gond.

2021. febr. 14. 16:03

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!