Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Kijavítanátok ezt az angol...

Kijavítanátok ezt az angol fogalmazást?

Figyelt kérdés

I've seen a new commercial advert on TV in the days. This TV advertisement aims the children. The most vulnerable and easily swayed consumers. The commercial is about two little girls, who like wearing their new, pink T-shirts. As far, this seems to be an ordinary commercial advertisement. It's not. At the end of the advertisement, another girl came up with a different T-shirt and the aforementioned two girls ridiculed her for not wearing the pink T-shirt.

While I was watching this, I became infuriated because this advertisement outraged my sense of justice. Maybe you ask why? Because it has a very bad effect on the track of development of children. People should teach their children to be tolerant. They shouldn't tolerate everything of course, but they should certainly tolerate if other children wear a different T-shirt.

I consider this advert to be particularly bad, because it influences the generation of the future to a worse direction, therefore it will lead to a worse world. Isn't world already bad enough?

Maybe you ask what we can do about it. Well, we can't do too much, but as a sign of protest, I've decided to avoid this T-shirt brand. I encourage everybody to do this.

2023. febr. 21. 14:36
 1/2 Heszter válasza:
52%

Szerintem teljesen rendben van.

Érthető, és célratörő.

2023. márc. 5. 09:39
 2/2 A kérdező kommentje:
Köszönöm!
2023. márc. 5. 18:28

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!