Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Helyes ez az angol szöveg?

Helyes ez az angol szöveg?

Figyelt kérdés

Do you try to look after the environment? How?

I use public transport, because it doesn't pollute air. I turn off lights and other electrical devices when I don’t need them. I collect the rubbish selectively. . I buy products with minimal packaging will help to reduce waste. I support the work of Greenpeace, because I think, they do many things to protect the environment. I live in a city and that is polluted, because cars, buses what polluted the environment.

Is sport important in your life? Why? Why not?

I think doing some sport is very good for your health. It helps you keep fit, and if it’s team sport, you can also spend that time with your friends. I simply can’t bring myself to taking some physical regularly. To tell me a truth, I could do much more enjoyable things in my free time, than sport. After all, we have P.E. lessons at school, and that’s enough for me. I think watching sport on TV is a good way of entertainment. I watch Forma 1 as many times as it is possible.

How do you imagine your life in 10 years time?

Maybe I will be a shop-assistant. It would be good if I had a job in a food store or in a pet shop. I will live in a city in somewhere in Hungary or maybe aboard, I don’t know yet, but it’s sure that I will live in a house with a garden, and I will have a Husky dog.

2011. nov. 2. 19:59
 1/2 anonim ***** válasza:

Do you try to look after the environment? How?

I use public transport, because it doesn't pollute the air. I turn the lights and other electrical devices off when I don’t need them. I collect rubbish selectively. I buy products with minimal packaging to help reduce waste. I support the work of Greenpeace, because I think they do many things to protect the environment. I live in a city that is polluted because of cars and buses.

Is sport important in your life? Why? Why not?

I think playing sports is very good for your health. It helps you keep fit, and if it’s a team sport, you can also spend time with your friends. I simply can’t bring myself to do exercises regularly. To tell the truth, I can do much more enjoyable things in my free time than sport. After all, we have P.E. lessons at school, and that’s enough for me. I think watching sport on TV is a good way of entertainment. I watch Formula 1 as many times as it is possible.

How do you imagine your life in 10 years time?

Maybe I will be a shop-assistant. It would be good if I had a job in a grocery store/supermarket or in a pet shop. I will live in a city somewhere in Hungary or maybe abroad, I don’t know yet, but I', sure (that) I will live in a house with a garden, and I will have a Husky dog.

Nagyjából így lenne helyes:)

2011. nov. 2. 22:58
 2/2 anonim ***** válasza:

bocsi az utolsó mondatban az természetesen I'm és nem I',

illetve az első mondatban a a because elé nem szükséges a vessző.

2011. nov. 2. 23:02

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!