Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Ez így nyelvtanilag oké? jól...

Ez így nyelvtanilag oké? jól jönne még néhány ötlet a fogalmazáshoz. (angol)

Figyelt kérdés

Egy "earliest memories"-t kellett írnom.

(Segítségnek ezek a szempontok voltak megadva: How old were you?Where were you?Who were you with?,Describe the scene.What were you/other people doing?What was the weather like?,What happened?describe the events.how did you feel?)

és ezt írtam:

I was about 6 years old. The sun was shining and the weather was warm. While my mother was in the kitchen, my sister and I played in our room. Than my sister sat on the bed and she was watching TV. I started climbing at the wardrobe. After I had fallen. I broke my had. I was scared and upset. I cried after my mother had come to the room. She was shocked and a little upset. After a few minute later we went to the doctor.

#Past Simple #presnt continouns
2013. nov. 3. 13:38
 1/2 anonim ***** válasza:
100%
I was about 6 years old. The sun was shining and the weather was warm. While my mother was cooking in the kitchen, my sister and I were playing in our room. Than my sister sat on the bed and watched TV. I started climbing at the top of the wardrobe. After that, I fell. I had broken my head. I was scared and upset. I cried when my mother came to the room. She was shocked and a little upset. After a few minutes later we went to the doctor.
2013. nov. 3. 17:25
 2/2 A kérdező kommentje:
köszönöm:) igazából I broke my hand , nem head:DD
2013. nov. 3. 20:42

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!