Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » ANGOL! Milyen hibákat véthette...

ANGOL! Milyen hibákat véthettem a levelemben? - Minden komment zöld mancs!

Figyelt kérdés

A téma: Dolgozó írásbeli figyelmeztetése a helytelen dress code alkalmazása miatt.

Dear Kevin,

It has been brought to my attention on a number of occasions recently that, despite my repeated verbal warnings, you are continuing to violate our company’s dress code.

Every second day you wear sweat suit. I know how important the gym is in your life but we are in an office where we need to work with each other and respect the people. Respect starts with accepting and following our dress code.

Time to time you wear sneakers instead of leather shoes. It could be comfortable to you but this type of shoe makes the women worried in our office: Steel-belted sneakers have an aggressive appearance especially in an office.

Your tattoos on your arms are always visible. It is your decision to cover your skin with skulls, bones and monsters but it is not acceptable to show them continuously. Especially during the meetings with our key partners from Germany and France.

Your hair style is too extreme as well: Blue hair with yellow stripes ae shocking.

You are a hard worker and your projects are brilliant but I would like to be clear: this is your final warning on this matter. If you don’t follow our dress code, your contract will be terminated.

Thank you for your contribution,

Matteo Moretti

2015. febr. 3. 14:45
 1/5 anonim ***** válasza:
66%

Every second day you wear sweat suit. I know how important the gym is in your life but we are in an office where we need to work with each other and respect one another. The latter starts with accepting and following our dress code.

From time to time you wear sneakers instead of regular street shoes. It could be comfortable to you but this type of shoes make the women worried in our office: steel-belted sneakers have an aggressive appearance especially in an office.

Your tattoos on your arms are always visible. It is your decision to cover your skin with skulls, bones and monsters but it is not acceptable to show them off all the time, especially during the meetings with our key account partners from Germany and France.

Your hair style is too extreme alike: blue hair with yellow stripes are really shocking.

2015. febr. 3. 21:18
 2/5 anonim ***** válasza:

* ahol javítottam

Dear Kevin,

It has been brought to my attention on a number of occasions recently that, despite my repeated verbal warnings, you are continuing to violate our company’s dress code.

*First of all,* every second day you wear sweat suit. I know how important the gym is in your life but we are in an office where we need to work *together* and respect * people*/each other*. *It* starts with accepting and following our dress code.

*Also, from* time to time you wear sneakers instead of *normal street* shoes. It *might* be comfortable to you but this type of shoe makes * women * in our office *uncomfortable* : Steel-belted sneakers have an aggressive appearance especially in an office.

*Furthermore, the* tattoos on your arms are always visible. *Your personal preference of body art is not to be shown in an office, (itt az egész mondatot kicseréltem ugyan, de ha az eredetit hagyod, akkor is a 'continously' helyett inkább 'constantly')* especially during the meetings with our key partners from Germany and France.

Your hair style is *also* too extreme ('as well' túl informális): Blue hair with yellow stripes are shocking.

You are a hard worker (inkább: 'you always work hard' vagy 'you are a hard-working person) and your projects are brilliant but I would like to be clear: this is your final warning on this matter. If you don’t follow our dress code, your contract will be terminated.

2015. febr. 3. 21:46
 3/5 anonim ***** válasza:
100%

Ennek a levelnek hitelesnek is kell lennie vagy csak a forditas gyakorlasa celjara kell.

Igy ahogy leirtad, itt nem az alkalmazott fog repulni hanem te, mint vezeto.

Egy munkahelyen ez nem legalis. Nem a te szemelyes velemenyed szamit.

Nem kell kiirni, hogy milyen abrak diszitik a kedves munkas boret, tetovalas gyanant. Semmi sokkot nem ad a kek es saga haj, de nem egy munkahelyre valo. stb...

2015. febr. 4. 07:38
 4/5 A kérdező kommentje:

A levél egy nyelvvizsgára való felkészülész szolgálja.

Köszönök minden korrekciót!

Repkedtek a zöld mancsok!

2015. febr. 4. 10:09
 5/5 anonim ***** válasza:

Subject: Written warning for repeated violation of the company's dress code by an employee

Dear Kevin,

Recently it has been brought to my attention that on a number of occasions, despite my previous verbal warnings, you continue to violate our company’s dress code.

Few times a week you present yourself in gym attire. I do understand exercise and fitness is a large part of your life but sweat tops and pants are inappropriate clothes for an office environment.

I have also observed you wearing steel-belted sneakers instead of dress shoes while at work. As I have clarified at our last meeting, these casual shoes may be comfortable to wear, but upset some of our colleagues, as they may be deemed as aggressive in appearance.

Despite having drawn your attention on previous occasions to the Workplace Tattoo Policy, which may be found in the Employees' Handbook, tattoos on your arms are still visible. It is your right and informed decision to apply body art to your skin, but may I remind you, that it is also your responsibility to ensure they are covered and not visible at any time during working hours. Our partners in France and Germany are an important part of our business dealings and success. Tattoos on display are not the desired business image when hosting and/or conducting business meetings with our valued clients and affiliates.

I also need to mention hairstyles and colours. Extreme hairstyles and unnatural hair colouring, such as blue and yellow tips may not only looked upon as tasteless but certainly does not reflect our professional standards.

You are a valued member of our highly profession team, your contribution is always outstanding, your projects are brilliant and I would like you to keep up your enthusiasm and to showcase your exceptional knowledge and experience. To be eligible for further success in our organisation, please do not disregard this Notice of Breach of Conduct.

I urge you to be respectful of our Company's dress Code and adhere to its' policies. By respecting policies and conducting yourself according to the specific guidance within the Dress Code you are showing respect to your fellow employees, to our business clients and are promoting positive images.

Please consult the Employees' Handbook manual or alternatively contact me if you have any questions regarding the co-operate dress code.

Please note: Employees who are improperly attired may be sent home for the day, and repeated violation of the code may lead to termination of employment.

Yours sincerely,

Matteo Moretti

2015. febr. 4. 11:31

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!