Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » ANGOL! Milyen hibákat véthette...

ANGOL! Milyen hibákat véthettem a levelemben? Minden komment zöld mancs!

Figyelt kérdés

Téma: Javaslatok biztosítása, amitől egy project sikeres lehet.

Dear Matteo,

Please let me propose an idea how we can manage a new productivity project in our production plant efficiently.

First of all we need to ensure a clear communication between the workers and the management. The deep involvement and the shared information are the key for our success.

We need to increase the engagement on each level. The best way to get this engagement is an organized teambuilding outside of the company where people can get the possibility to meet each other’s personal side.

The motivation is also important. We can plan with our project and its potential achievements on long term if we have engaged and motivated team. A potential bonus in case of our achieved goals could be the most efficient motivation tool.

I’m sure that the clear communication flow, the engaged team and the motivation are the base of the success. We should highlight the respect as well. If we can set up a core value for ourselves, which puts the focus on the respect of people, we can sustain the activity of the people.

I would be more than happy to work with you on the new project. Please think about my suggestions and if you have questions or need further details, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,

Johannes

2015. febr. 6. 20:20
 1/4 anonim ***** válasza:

Néhányat javítottam, szerintem még lehetne:

Please let me propose an idea how we can efficiently manage a new productivity project in our plant.

First of all, we need to ensure to have clear communication between the workers and the management. Real involvement and shared information are the key to our success.

We need to increase engagement on each level. The best way to achieve this is organized team building outdoors of company where people can have the chance to meet each other’s personal sides.

Motivation is also important. We can plan with our project and its potential achievements on the long term only if we have an engaged and motivated team. A potential bonus in case of our achieved goals could be the most efficient motivation tool.

I’m sure that clear communication flow, an engaged team and motivation are the base of our success. We should highlight to be respectful as well. If we can set up a core value for ourselves, in which focus is respecting others, we can sustain the activity of our people.

I would be more than happy to work with you on the new project. Please think about my suggestions and if you have questions or need further details, please do not hesitate to contact me.

2015. febr. 6. 21:05
 2/4 anonim ***** válasza:
ensure the clear communication; are the key factors (for us) to be successful; in case of achieved goals; enhance the respect, work together with you. A 'we can sustain the activity of the people' mondat teljesen értelmetlen.
2015. febr. 6. 21:09
 3/4 A kérdező kommentje:
Köszönöm!!!
2015. febr. 6. 21:13
 4/4 anonim ***** válasza:

Let me propose an idea hereby how we can efficiently realize a new productivity project in our plant.

First, we need to ensure to have smooth communication between workers and management, real involvement and shared information are the key factors to success.

Second, we need to increase engagement on each level. The best means to achieve this seems to be organizing team building meetings out of working hours where our workers have the chance to learn about each other’s personal sides.

Motivation is also an important factor. We can plan ahead with our project and its potential achievements on the long term only if we have a dedicated and motivated team. A potential bonus in case of our achieved goals could be itself the most efficient motivation tool.

2015. febr. 7. 22:04

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!