Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Angolosok! Valaki kijavítana...

Angolosok! Valaki kijavítana egy rövid fogalmazást?

Figyelt kérdés

Ever since I first saw Meisha, 10 years ago, in my little village, she has been my best friend. She is a girl, who lives in the US and her grandparents live in this village. She, with her parents visit the grandparents in every second year and when they are here, I spend with Meisha a lot of time. She is 16.

Meisha is certainly attractive. She is medium height, her hair is wavy. Her eyes are amond-shaped and brown, like her hair. Her nose is small, but she has a large mouth, give her a photogenic face. Meisha wears causual clother because she hates formal clothes.

Although I meet her in every second year, I know about her a lot, because we talk on Skype two times a week. She is a honest person, she never tells lies, she always tells the truth. She does not do childish, sily things and she always tries to get higher on the school ladder. It means that she is a thoughtful and ambitious personality. She is not too creative. She hates to paint or to do something with her hands.

Meisha spends a great deal of time exercising. She runs five times a week, 8-10 kms. Sha plays the guitar, so when she is here, we sing and play the guitar together.

Overall, Meisha has a lot of good qualities, she is a really lovely, adorable person. I hope, I can visit her one day.

2015. dec. 6. 14:02
 1/3 anonim ***** válasza:
49%
Elküldtem privátban, úgyhogy másnak már nem kell fáradoznia.
2015. dec. 6. 14:48
 2/3 anonim ***** válasza:
15%

She is a girl, who lives in the US and her grandparents live in this village.

She is a girl who lives in the States and her grandparents live in this village.

She, with her parents visit the grandparents in every second year and when they are here, I spend with Meisha a lot of time.

She, with her parents visit grandparents in every other year and when they are staying here, I spend a lot of time with Meisha .

Her eyes are amond-shaped and brown, like her hair.

Her eyes are almond-shaped and brown, like her hair.

Her nose is small, but she has a large mouth, give her a photogenic face.

Her nose is small, but she has a large mouth, which renders her a photogenic face.

Meisha wears causual clother because she hates formal clothes.

Meisha wears casual clothes because she hates formal clothing.

She is a honest person, she never tells lies, she always tells the truth.

She is a honest person, she always tells the truth.

She does not do childish, sily things and she always tries to get higher on the school ladder.

She does not do childish, silly things and she always tries to get higher on the school ladder.

She is not too creative.

She is not too creative though.

She hates to paint or to do something with her hands.

She hates painting pictures or do something with her hands.

Meisha spends a great deal of time exercising.

Meisha spends a great deal of time with exercising.

She runs five times a week, 8-10 kms.

She runs five times a week, 5-7 miles.

Overall, Meisha has a lot of good qualities, she is a really lovely, adorable person.

Altogether, Meisha has a lot of good qualities. She is a really lovely, adorable person.

I hope, I can visit her one day.

I hope I can visit her one day.

2015. dec. 6. 15:35
 3/3 anonim ***** válasza:

"Distinction between a and an

The form an is used before words starting with a vowel sound, regardless of whether the word begins with a vowel letter."

Ami az honest-et illeti.

2015. dec. 7. 11:24

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!