Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Lennétek kedvesek átnézni az...

Edward0117 kérdése:

Lennétek kedvesek átnézni az angol vélemény kifejtésemet és megmondani a hibákat?

Figyelt kérdés
Sziasztok.Véleményt kellett írnunk a Lego movieről és szeretném ha átnéznétek és megmondanátok a hibákat mind a helyesírással és az értelmével kapcsolatban.

2015. dec. 6. 15:20
 1/5 A kérdező kommentje:

My Opinion of The Lego Movie

I liked this movie and i am going to explain it why i liked it in my essay.

I really liked the scenes where they were building special things from lego ,and the effects of building something was good too.This lego Graphics made it a fantasy movie and everybody can have his own idea of the movie.Children and adults can enjoy it too because it’s fable but it’s have story with jokes.There was a lot of variables of characters.The Spceial one Matt is the useless one who cant do nothing .Wyldstyle and the other Master builders are so varied like batman ,superman etc. they are so funny in lego world.

And their dub is so good.The Voices is really fit with the characters.It was good to hear their speak.So I was able to understand their speak without subtitles the most time.

The soundtrack of it is something awesome.Everything is awesome is the one of the songs what i can sing.So the sounds was brilliant.

And how the sounds always fit to the world is made me to live through at all and i didn’t put off i was still able to still concentrate when there was the Cloud Cuckoo Land what was a bit less of action.And This movie has a message .Everybody need to realise what is it,the message.

Well, i was able to enjoy and live through and made me laugh some funny scenes and the fights was adequate too so at all It Is a Good Movie in my opinion.

2015. dec. 6. 15:21
 2/5 anonim válasza:
Az angolban nincs kettős tagadás. Who can do nothing vagy who can't do anything.
2015. dec. 6. 16:09
 3/5 anonim válasza:
It was good to hear their speak.-Ennek semmi értelme, írj valami mást.
2015. dec. 6. 16:11
 4/5 anonim válasza:
És a végén: Everybody needs!
2015. dec. 6. 16:15
 5/5 anonim ***** válasza:

it’s fable but it’s have story – angolban általában kell egy határozatlan névelő…

Everything is awesome is the one of the songs – mit szerettél volna írni?

how the sounds always fit to the world is made me to – mit szerettél volna a made me… alanyának?

i didn’t put off – mit szerettél volna írni?

still able to still ez túl sok 

what was a bit less – átismétlendő a what és a which közti különbség

i was able to enjoy and live through and made me laugh some funny scenes – hogyan akartad ezt egységekre bontani? Mi lenne a made me.. alanya? A some funny scenes az a tárgya lenne a nevetésnek, gondolom én, hát kéne egy prepozíció.

No meg amit az előzők írtak.

2015. dec. 7. 11:47

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!