Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Két darab angol levélben Mik...

Két darab angol levélben Mik a hibáim?

Figyelt kérdés

A 2005-ös feladatsort csináltam meg gyakorlásképp.

TASK A:

I've read your message and I think, I'm suitable for this work. I'm a 20-year-old student in Greenford. Can you tell me the kind of that dogs? I love every dogs, but it is an important information. I've other questions about the exact time, the length of the walks and the salary, so I believe, we should meet.

Helga

TASK B:

Traffic chaos in town on 15 March

Hi everyone,

May I bring to your attention, because that day wasn't a typical spring day. I think, there weren't springtime, which as cold as that.

At 6.00 am the snow was start falling. It was snowing heavily and some hours ago it blocked the roads. It was causing traffic chaos.

We was having subzero temperature and there were hard snowstorms. In the morning, the cars and buses got stuck in snowdrifts, for this reason the trains and buses lated 30-40 minutes. Later, the driving became impossible, that's why, all the shops and schools were closed at about 9.00 am.

It was horrible for the people, because lots of them were in the blocked roads or at home and they couldn't go out.

Fortunately, the rescue teams were arrived at 9.30 am and helped to the people, who ran into trouble.

2016. ápr. 17. 13:46
 1/9 anonim ***** válasza:
lang-8.com és kiderül.
2016. ápr. 17. 13:48
 2/9 anonim ***** válasza:

Hat szerintem eleg sok hiba van benne.

Foleg multidos hibak.

2016. ápr. 17. 13:52
 3/9 anonim ***** válasza:

Meg az is furcsa nekem hogy

" I love every dogs "

Nem hinnem hogy ez igy helyes.

2016. ápr. 17. 13:53
 4/9 anonim ***** válasza:
Szerintem az "I love all dogs" lenne jó.
2016. ápr. 17. 13:57
 5/9 anonim ***** válasza:
Szerintem túl sok vesszőt használsz, például az I believe we should meet mondatrészbe te raktál, de szerintem felesleges. Meg az I believe alapból fura ott, nekem jobban tetszene az I think, de ez nem biztos. Egyetértek az előzővel abban, hogy az I love every dogs kicsit érdekes, akkor inkább every breeds.
2016. ápr. 17. 14:02
 6/9 A kérdező kommentje:
Köszi :)
2016. ápr. 17. 14:06
 7/9 anonim ***** válasza:

Szerintem meg

I love all types of dog

Vagy nem tudom

2016. ápr. 17. 14:28
 8/9 anonim ***** válasza:
Minden mondatban van hiba.
2016. ápr. 17. 15:38
 9/9 anonim ***** válasza:

I've read your message and I think I'm suitable for this work. I'm a 20-year-old student from Greenford.

Can you tell me the breed of the dogs? Actually, I love every kinds of dogs, but it seems like an important piece information. I've other questions about the exact time, the length of the walks and the payroll. So I believe we should really meet to discuss the walks.

Helga

2016. ápr. 17. 19:00

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!