Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Angol prezentáció segítség?

Angol prezentáció segítség?

Figyelt kérdés

Pár nap múlva adom elő, és a szöveget már megírtam hozzá, viszont a nyelvtani részében nem vagyok teljesen biztos, úgyhogy aki egy kis időt szánna rá, és végigolvasná, hogy jó-e, annak nagyon megköszönném! :)

The 3 best series I’ve ever seen

I’m going to talk about…

The third one is on my list…

Supernatural

It was created by Eric Kripke and it is produced by Warner Bros Television. It is the story of Sam and Dean Winchester who are brothers. Twenty-six years ago, Sam and Dean lost their mother to a mysterious and demonic supernatural force. Subsequently, their father rased them to be soldiers. He taught them about the paranormal evil that lives in the dark corners and on the back roads of America and he taught them how to kill it.

They are hunter of demons, vampires, ghost and other beings. The story starts when John Winchester is disappeared and his sons Sam and Dean have to fined him.

This hauntig series follows the Winchester brothers as they crisscross the lonely and mysterious back roads of the country, hunting dow every evil supernatural force they encounter along the way.

I brought a scene from the series…

I speak ahead, it will be a little bit sick...

The second one is…

The Americans

The first series of the Americans follows Philip and Elizabeth Jennings, two KGB sleeper agent lifes who pose as an American marriad couple living in Washington at the 1980s with their unsuspecting children and their neighbor is an FBI agent who works in counterintelligence.

This is a very contemporary series, which show the living conditions of people who lived during the Cold War.

And last, but not least, my first one is…

How to Get Away With Murder

The series opens with scenes of a borfire rally and freaked out students who were trying to figured out what to do with a dead body.

How to Get Away With Murder is an American drama television series which premiered on ABC a few years ago. Viola Davis stars as Annalise Keating, a law professor at Middleton university in Philadelphia. The students vie against each other for their professor’s favor and a chance to work for her.

So everything indicates that thay live in the most boring collage life… but the continuous flashbacks show us how they were killed that someone in turn.

And here’s a short video of the first season premiere…

Thank you for your attention!

2016. szept. 7. 23:19
 1/6 anonim ***** válasza:

-On my list, the third one is...

-Sam and Dean lost their mother because of a mysterious and demonic supernatural force.

-ghosts

-Sam and Dean have to find him.

-two KGB sleeper agent's lives who pose as an American married couple

-which shows the living conditions of people

-students who were trying to figure out

-how they were killed (by someone) in turn.

2016. szept. 7. 23:37
 2/6 anonim ***** válasza:
10%
Eléggé nagyra törsz. Különben marha sok hiba van benne. De azt hiszem a tönnieknek tökéletes.
2016. szept. 7. 23:41
 3/6 A kérdező kommentje:

Nem török nagyra, csak ez az, amit elvár tőlünk a tanár... :)

Az elsőnek köszönöm szépen! :)

2016. szept. 7. 23:49
 4/6 anonim ***** válasza:
36%

The third one is on my list…

The third on my list is...

it is produced by Warner Bros

it was produced by Warner Bros

It is the story of Sam and Dean Winchester who are brothers.

It's the story of two brother, Sam and Dean Winchester.

Subsequently, their father rased them to be soldiers.

Later on, their father raised them to become soldiers.

He taught them about the paranormal evil that lives in the dark corners

He told them about the paranormal evil that lived in the backwaters

and on the back roads of America

and on the dirty roads of the States.

and he taught them how to kill it.

but he'd taught them how to put it to death.

stb.

2016. szept. 8. 00:07
 5/6 anonim ***** válasza:

The three best serials (nem series) I've ever seen

The third on my list is Supernatural

The third one on my list is called...

raIsed them...

They are hunterS

John Winchester HAS disappeared...

and his sons have to FIND him

hunting dowN

I am going to show a scene from the serial.

I am going to narrate the story but be warned, it is not for the faint-hearted.

two KGB sleeper agentS lives

marriEd couple

IN the 1980's

And at last but not least, my first one is...

Az utolso hogy lehet az elso???

boNfire

trying to figure out...

Middleton University

Everything (so nelkul) indicates that thEy are living the most boring collEge life

Utolso mondat nem tiszta nekem.

how they were killed by someone else (as a payback?)...

how in turn they killed someone else (?)

2016. szept. 8. 08:37
 6/6 anonim ***** válasza:
Máskor vágd ki belőle azokat a részeket, amiket egy az egyben angol nyelvű forrásból plagizálsz, hogy csak azokat a részeket kelljen átolvasni, amiket te írtál magadtól.
2016. szept. 8. 21:45

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!