Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Angol nyelvű beadandó, hibák?

Angol nyelvű beadandó, hibák?

Figyelt kérdés

Sziasztok!

Beadandót kell írnom minta alapján, amit meg is írtam.

A téma egy fórumon való első bejegyzés.

Ezt írtam, kérlek, ha találtok benne hibát, légyszíves jelezzétek! Előre is köszönöm! :)

Hello there,

My name is Tamás and I just happened to join this forum. I’m intrested in the theme of the forum and decided to jump in and participate. A little about me: I’m a 18-year-old secondary school student, who lives in Budapest, Hungary. I love technology, cars and of course DTM too. I’ve got a little, white car, a Renault Clio, which I want to repair and develop in the next month or two. At first the bottom of the car will be painted, because it is a littbe bit rusty.

If you have a same car, in case you want to contact me, write a mail at tamas.nagy98@freemail.hu. Well that’s all about me in a nutshell.

Im looking forward to meeting some of you,

Tamás

2016. szept. 11. 15:17
1 2
 1/13 anonim ***** válasza:
75%

Hi there,

My name is Tamás and I've just happened to join this forum. I'm interested in the topics of the forum and decided to jump into it and participate. A little about me. I'm a 18-year-old secondary school student living in Budapest, Hungary. I love technology, cars and of course DTM too. I've got a little white car, a Renault Clio, I'd like to repair and better in the next month or two. At first, the bottom of the car gets painted because it's a little bit rusty.

If you have the same make of car, you might want to contact me. Then send mail to tamas.nagy98@freemail.hu. Well, that's all about me in a nutshell. Hope I'll meet with some of you.

xoxo

Tamás

2016. szept. 11. 15:44
 2/13 anonim ***** válasza:

I'm interested in the topic of the forum

I'm an 18 year old

repair and improve

First at nelkul vagy To begin with

bottom of the car? Mit ertesz ez alatt?

Kocsi alatt: To begin with, the under body will need to be painted first

Kocsi also oldalan: To begin with, the lower side panels will need to be painted first

If you have the same car and would like to contact me, please send email to xxx

I'm looking forward to chat with some of the members

2016. szept. 11. 16:35
 3/13 anonim ***** válasza:
xoxo nem kell. Nem puszizkodni meg olelkezni akarsz a tagokkal, foleg nem idmeretlenul!
2016. szept. 11. 16:37
 4/13 anonim válasza:
*Years, mivel a 18 több mint 1.
2016. szept. 12. 15:13
 5/13 anonim ***** válasza:

Ha mar kacifancoskodunk:

I am an 18-year-old student.

I am an 18 year old student.

I am 18 years old.

2016. szept. 12. 15:53
 6/13 anonim ***** válasza:

Hát igen. ILyenkor nincsen többesszámban.

"10-year-old girl dies from injuries"

2016. szept. 12. 19:05
 7/13 anonim ***** válasza:
Milyenkor? Kötőjeles példát hoztál, de #4 nem azt kifogásolta, hanem a kötőjeltelen melléknevet.
2016. szept. 13. 08:24
 8/13 anonim ***** válasza:

4-es az s-t hianyolta.

years mert 18 tobb mint 1

2016. szept. 13. 09:12
 9/13 anonim ***** válasza:

"4-es az s-t hianyolta."

Ja, ebben:

I'm an 18 year old student

Mindenki tudja, hogy ez így a jó:

an 18-year-old student

És ez meg nem oké:

an 18 year old student

2016. szept. 13. 13:46
 10/13 anonim ***** válasza:
2-es már abbahagyhatná ezeknek a nagyon gyönge válaszoknak a publikálását.
2016. szept. 13. 15:54
1 2

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!