Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Valaki átnézné légyszíves a...

Valaki átnézné légyszíves a fogalmazásomat angolból?

Figyelt kérdés

I am writing to complain about the hotel accommodation because I expect that the place will be as marvelous as in the brochure,but I had disappointed.Let me share with you my miserable weekend.

First of all,the hotel was situated in an abonded place,but I said for myself"It is no matter where it is sitauted,the most important thing is that how it is looking inside",I tried to be optimistic but after I saw that it was a 2 star hotel despite the fact that in the brochure it was a 5 star.After that I went up to my room which was hardly furnitured,it has got only a big bed and a wardrobe,but fortunately it was clean.If you think that the bathroom was in a better condition you're very mistaken as it has got only a shower with cold water.

To make matters worse,I had to pay for breakfast which was a cost of fortune and I had hard time to eat it because it has got an unpleasent smell.

In the brochure was written that the hotel provides a wide range of facilities,which included a gym,swimming pool and sauna but no one was true,it has got only a dirty pitch.

I want my money back,because I paid an unreasonable amount of money for this awful accommodation.I hope that this matter can be resolved.

2016. okt. 24. 17:41
 1/3 anonim ***** válasza:

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is X.Y.and I am writing to you to express my disappointment while staying at the ...Hotel from August 12 to August 14, 2016.

The accommodation was certainly not as wonderful as advertised in brochures.

On arrival, I have noticed the accommodation was situated in a remote area. Instead of the showcased gym, sparkling swimming pool, the stated 5 stars rating, I found parched, unkept grounds, with the visible sign at front as a 2 stars rated inn. Still, I tried to stay optimistic that the interior and amenities will make up for it.

Unfortunately, that wasn't the case. The bedroom contained only a big bed and a wardrobe but at least it was clean.

The bathroom only had showering facilities with only cold water available for the duration of my stay.

My pre-ordered and breakfast didn't bring much joy either. I found the food below average taste with a peculiar aroma. I did eat it, as I didn't see any other options.

Over the course of my weekend stay, I did alert staff to my concerns and discomfort.

To my dismay, they didn't know of rectifications or simply didn't care.

I trust that upon reading my letter, you will agree, I have been charged and paid extravagant fees for for facilities that were falsely advertised and evidently did not exist.

Therefore, I require all monies paid to be refunded in full.

I do hope we can come to a swift, mutually satisfying agreement regarding above matters, certainly before I'll find the need to involve legal third parties.

Yours faithfully,

X.Y.

2016. okt. 25. 05:52
 2/3 anonim ***** válasza:
*My pre-ordered and paid in full breakfast....
2016. okt. 25. 05:55
 3/3 anonim ***** válasza:

Kerdezo!

"...which was hardly furnitured".

Itt a "furnished" szo kell neked.

furniture - butor

furnished - butorozott

2016. okt. 25. 11:08

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!