Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Van hiba az Angol fogalmazásom...

Van hiba az Angol fogalmazásomban?

Figyelt kérdés
About year ago in vacations, me and my best friend Mike went to the Grand Kanion to jump with a parachute! It was his birthday, so the circumstances were exceptional. First I was very scared, but he told me "You only live once!" and he was with me all the time so i felt better. When we stood on the edge of thought that is very high and dangerous. I saw only rocks and the gap. After the inventory, I felt that I no longer starting. And then I heard the command to jump. I closed my eyes and jumped! I felt amazing. Free as a bird. After landing, I could not for a long time to recover, but in a good way. I want to do it again and I think everyone should try, because it's totally awesome.
2016. dec. 12. 19:12
 1/6 anonim ***** válasza:
24%
About year ago, when on vacation, I and my best friend Mike went to the Grand Cannon to jump the depth with a parachute. It was his birthday, so the occasion was exceptional. First, I was very scared, but he told me: "You only live once!" and he was with me all the time so I felt better. When we stood at the edge of the abyss we thought it was very high and dangerous. I saw only rocks and the gap. After the inventory, I felt that I no longer felt like starting. And then I heard the command to jump. I closed my eyes and jumped. I felt it amazing. Free as a bird. After landing, I could not recover for a long time, but in a good way. I wanted to do it once again and I think everyone should try it because it's totally awesome.
2016. dec. 12. 19:36
 2/6 anonim ***** válasza:
100%
Grand Canyon*
2016. dec. 12. 19:40
 3/6 anonim ***** válasza:
56%

*Free as a bird

Free like a bird

2016. dec. 12. 23:04
 4/6 anonim ***** válasza:
100%
About a year ago on/during vacations, my best friend Mike and I, went to the Grand Canyon to skydive. It was his birthday, so the occasion was something very special. First I was very scared, but he told me "You only live once!" and he was with me all the time so I felt safe and relaxed. When we stood on the rim I realised how deep and dangerous it is. I saw only rocks and the "The Great Unconformity" which is also know as the "Gap" After listening to the introduction and safety instructions I felt that I shouldn't be going ahead. Then I heard the command, "jump!". I closed my eyes and did as I was told. It felt amazing. Free as a bird. After landing, I couldn't recover for a long time, but in a good way. I want to do it again and I think everyone should give it a try because it's totally awesome.
2016. dec. 12. 23:39
 5/6 anonim ***** válasza:
*also known. .
2016. dec. 13. 06:10
 6/6 anonim ***** válasza:

tegnapelőtt 23:39 tok jol megcsinalta, csak nehany aprosag:

year ago DURING OUR vacation (nem pedig during vacations...egyszerre csak egyszer vakaciozol)

my best friend VESSZO Mike and I NINCS VESSZO went to...

vagy occasion was VERY special, vagy occasion was SOMETHING special, de ne egyszerre a kettot 'something very'...ilyet nem hasznalunk ;)

First VESSZO I was...

stood on the rim VESSZO I realised

"Gap" PONT After

command NINCS VESSZO "jump"

Meg annyit, bar nem tudom ez hova lesz, hivatalos helyre szebb ha kiirod a dolgokat: should not, could not, it is, stb.

2016. dec. 14. 22:10

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!