Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Megfelelne az alábbi angol...

Megfelelne az alábbi angol panaszlevél felsőfokra? Ha tudsz írni pár javítást, tanácsot a szerkezethez vagy nyelvezethez azt is megköszönném.

Figyelt kérdés

Címzést kihagytam, itt csak a helyet foglalja:

Dear sir or madam,

I’m writing to make a complaint regarding a journey organized by your travel agency, a trip from Budapest to the Vienna Christmas fair. I cannot express how dissatisfied I was with the services you provided and how outraged I am right now.

First of all, the autobus used in the first part of the journey was an older model with no functioning heating unit, dusty, uncomfortable seats and no toilet, contrary to the detailed description in your advertisement, where the bus was claimed to be a new model with all the missing facilities included. Moving on, we arrived in the transit station in the Vienna ourskirts 1 hour late, and boarded the sightseeing bus, which was wonderful, but as I’ve been informed that wasn’t actually related to your company in any way, and according to the receipt I received, you charged us double the original price for it.

The Austrian motel was in all manners, distasteful. I didn’t expect much from a cheap motel, but I was appaled by the lack of warm water in the building’s only shower and that of the general cleanliness, not to mention the bed was creaky and uncomfortable.

If this wasn’t enough, the city guide only spoke Austrian and English, which forced me to translate everything to the non-bilingual Hungarians during the journey!

In the light of what I just told you, it’s only fair that I demand a full refund, and the translator’s fee as well. I sincerely hope we can resolve this matter amicably and there will be no need for a lawsuit.

Please let me know as soon as possible what course of action are you choosing to take.

Regards

Dr. x

elvileg ennek felsőfokúnak kéne lennie, de még van időm gyakorolni, minden másban magabiztos vagyok de ebben nem nagyon

2017. nov. 11. 21:05
 1/8 anonim ***** válasza:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I wish to place a formal complaint with your organisation regarding the trip from Budapest to the Viennese Christmas Fair, from Dec 10-12, 2016

This travel agency, (full name of travel agency) advertised, organised, as well as, conducted this supposedly wonderful journey for which I have enrolled and paid in full.

Below, I am outlining my concerns, dissatisfaction and great disappointment of this trip.

For the first part of the journey, the couch provided was an older model with no functioning heating unit, seats were dusty and uncomfortable with no bathroom amenities, in total contrast to the detailed description in your advertisement, where the bus was claimed to be a new model with all necessary facilities included.

Furthermore, we arrived at the transit station in the Viennese outskirts 1 hour late. We have boarded another sightseeing bus, which was satisfactorily equiped, although I was informed that this vehicle was not in any way associated with your company. Again, this caused a great annoyance, as according to my receipts, you have also charged us this fare.

(Nem ertem pontosan, ez a ceg is kert penzt es a masik busz ceg is? Mit jelent itt a dupla fizetes? Ahogy itt irtam, mindketto ceg fizetetted veled, vagy itt a masik verzio, hogy megtudtad, hogy eredetileg mennyibe kerulne a masodik busz, de ez a ceg a duplajat kerte)

Again, this caused a great annoyance, as upon finding out the true price of a tour on this bus, I came to the realisation that you have indeed charged me double of the privilege of taking the second leg of the tour on this bus.

The Austrian motel, at best, can only be described as appalling and undesirable. Yes, I do understand that this accommodation is marked as a "budget hotel" but one does still expect hot water running in it's only shower facility and general, hygienic cleanliness, as well as, comfortable beds that do not creak with fresh bedlinen provided.

Additional inconvenience was provided by the City Guide not being able to or not wanting to speak in English, only in Austrian German, which made me feel compelled to translate all communications to my non-German speaking fellow Hungarian travellers.

In view of the above matters, I believe my only fair choice to be is to demand a full refund of the cost of this excursion, on the grounds of misadvertising on your behalf and not providing adequate, basic services, as well as, being misguided about this whole travel. I am also asking an interpreter's fee, since I had to do the job for which we all paid and was included in the price.

I sincerely hope, we can come to a mutual, amicable agreement on this important and urgent matter and I do hope, I will not have the need to take this issue any further.

Please let me know, at your earliest convenience, of which course you wish to take and what you propose on your behalf to amend this unfortunate situation.

Yours faithfully,

Dr. x

Nem tudom mi a felsofoku elvaras, de en igy irnam.

2017. nov. 12. 08:16
 2/8 anonim ***** válasza:
Bocsanat, termeszetesen couch - coach!
2017. nov. 12. 08:51
 3/8 anonim ***** válasza:

equipped

its

mutually satisfying and amicable...

2017. nov. 12. 08:55
 4/8 A kérdező kommentje:
Köszönöm 1es, ez tökéletes, rengeteget segítettél.
2017. nov. 12. 13:47
 5/8 anonim ***** válasza:

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing

I've = I have

wasn't = was not

didn't = did not

didn't expect = had not expected

appaled = appalled

not to mention the fact that the bed...

non-bilingual = olyan, akinek nem két (hanem csak egy) anyanyelve van - szerintem nem ilyenekről van itt szó

translator = interpreter

2017. nov. 15. 16:37
 6/8 anonim ***** válasza:
Különben szerintem megvan a felsőfokú szint.
2017. nov. 15. 17:00
 7/8 anonim ***** válasza:
2018. márc. 18. 01:14
 8/8 anonim ***** válasza:
on the outskirts
2018. márc. 18. 06:19

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!