Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Angol fogalmazás-Lakóhely,...

Angol fogalmazás-Lakóhely, házimunka-valaki lenne olyan kedves és átnézné?

Figyelt kérdés

Sziasztok! Lenne valaki olyan kedves és átnézné (főleg nyelvtanilag) ezt a fogalmazást.Téma: lakóhely, min változtatnék a házunkban, munkamegosztás. Előre is köszönöm a segítőszándékúaknak! To start with, I live in X. It's a small village between the Mátra and the Cserhát. So this settlement lies in the valley. To my mind, my place is a charming, idyllic and picturesque little village, which has a catholic church and 2 tiny chapel. So, I live in it, because the landcape is beautiful and we have so many kind and helpful neigbour. The air is always clear, the street is amazing and gorgeus at Christmas time, and we can hike in the mountins every time. Unfortunatelly, X hasn't got so many cultural and work opportunity, so in practice the half of population goes to work and shopping the near places, like Y and Q. X is famous of András Fáy, who lived a period in X and wrote his work, the "Hunting in Mátra". The school picked up his name.

I live in a detached house, which has a big and also nice garden with blooming trees and flowers, like daffodil and daisy. In the house, there are 3 bedroom, a kitchen, a bathroom, a corridor and a pantry. One of the bedroom we called just guest room, because we don't use it. My mother and my father live with me, and both of them transformed our house something like that the current state. But if, I has a choose or way that I could change something in the house, my first steps would be to paint the wall to burgundy. And I would like to plant green amber, which climbs up on the wall. After that, I dig a hole for a small lake. In the house, I would like to change the currently white doors to oak-doors. On the whole, I would'nt change a lot.

As I see, shaering the house chores in our house are not hard. At the weekend, my father makes us breakfast, which is either scrambled eggs or french toast. Every day, I go to my rabbits to feed them, and if I have some time, I play with them. It's my mother who usually makes the luch. Unfortunatelly, for my part, I'm always in the school, so I have the fewest work in the household. But it's me, who take out the rubbish and of course, this is the least to clean my own little room. At the weekend, I wash the dishes, but on the weekdays, it's my mother's job and besides to wash our clothes too. In nutshell, my father works a lot, I study a lot and my mother too, just her job is to be a great housewife.

2018. szept. 16. 11:40
1 2
 1/12 A kérdező kommentje:

Kimaradt a folytatása:

It's not X, but it's in the near of X: Y. Y is a small town in the Mátra called the "gate of Mátra". It's a picturesque town with a charming tiny shops on the main road. There is an attractive sight near the catholic church: "ruin garden" with the shoolmater's house. In the "ruin garden", we can see the museum, where we can see always exchibitions, like " History of Y". And next to the museum, there lies the ruin of cistercian abbey and the unique glasshouses. This garden is a great chance to relax and study about the medieval city. In addition, in the near future, they renovate the mill and the town will organise a lot of programmes for children and adults too. To my mind, very popular the "small mountain", where stand a bird's sculpture. As many cities, we can find a statue of the world war II. In conclusion, Y is a lovely town with it's particular , unique and spectacular sights.

2018. szept. 16. 12:14
 2/12 anonim ***** válasza:

I live in X. It's a small village between the mountains of Mátra and Cserhát. X settlement lies in the valley. In my mind, this place is a charming, idyllic and picturesque little village, which has a Catholic church and 2 tiny chapels. I choose to live here because the landscape is beautiful and we have so many kind and helpful neighbours. The air is always clean, the street is amazing and gorgeous at Christmas time and we can hike in the mountains at any time. Unfortunately, X hasn't got so many cultural and work opportunities, so half of the village’s population goes to work and shopping in nearby towns, for example, Y and Q.

X is famous for András Fáy, who lived for a period in X and wrote his work, the "Hunting in Mátra". The local school adopted his name.

I live in a detached house, which has a big, nice garden with blossoming trees and flowers, such as daffodils and daisies. The house contains 3 bedrooms, a kitchen, a bathroom, a corridor and a pantry. One of the bedrooms is called a guest room, as we don’t use it. I live with my mother and father and they have transformed it to its current state. Although if I had a choice or a way to change something, it would be to paint the walls of a burgundy colour. I would also like to plant green amber which would climb up on the walls. The second change would be that I would change the white doors to stained oak ones. I would also create a small lake/pond in the garden. Overall, I wouldn't change too much.

In my opinion, sharing house chores in our home is not hard. At the weekend, my father makes us breakfast, which is either scrambled eggs or french toast. Every day, I go to my rabbits to feed them, and if I have some time, I play with them. It's my mother who usually makes lunch. As for me, unfortunately, most of the time I am at school, so I have the least work in the household. Though it is me, who takes the rubbish out and of course, the least I can do is to clean my own little room. At the weekend, I do the washing up but during the week my mother does it as well as doing the family’s washing.

In short, my father works long hours, I study a lot and my mother is busy too with housekeeping and looking after all of us.

2018. szept. 16. 14:43
 3/12 anonim ***** válasza:

A kovetkezot hova akarod bityeszteni, hogy ertelme is legyen?

It's not X, but it's near of X: Y. Y is a small town in the Mátra called the "Gate of Mátra". It's a picturesque town with charming tiny shops on the main road. There is an attractive sight near the Catholic Church, called the "Ruin Garden", where the school master’s house is situated. In the "Ruin Garden”, we can visit the museum, where we can view exhibitions at all times, just like the " History of Y". And next to the museum, there lies the ruins of Cistercian Abbey and the unique glasshouses. The garden offers a chance to relax and to learn about the medieval city. Furthermore, in the near future, the mill will be refurbished and the town will organise a number of activities for children, as well as the adults too. To my mind, very popular the "small mountain", where stand a bird's sculpture. As many cities, we can find a statue of the world war II. In conclusion, Y is a lovely town with it's particular , unique and spectacular sights.

2018. szept. 16. 14:55
 4/12 anonim ***** válasza:
50%
Ha bemásolod Wordbe, és átállítod a nyelvet angolra, ki fogja írni a helyesírási hibákat, van benne jópár. Amit észrevettem, a főneveket sosem teszed többesszámba, pl 2 tiny chapels, 3 bedrooms, stb.
2018. szept. 16. 14:56
 5/12 anonim ***** válasza:

Bocs, elment befejezetlenul!

Folytatom

I believe, the "small mountain", where a bird's sculpture stands, is a very popular spot. As in many cities, we can find a memorial for World War II.

To conclude, , Y is a lovely town with it's particular , unique and spectacular sights.

2018. szept. 16. 15:00
 6/12 anonim ***** válasza:
46%
#4! Nem minden fonevet kell nagy betuvel irni, ez nem nemet, viszont a tulajdonneveket igen. Bedroom, stb. kis betu.
2018. szept. 16. 15:03
 7/12 anonim ***** válasza:
It's not X, but it's near of X: Y. Y is a small town in the Mátra called the "Gate of Mátra". It's a picturesque town with charming tiny shops on the main road. There is an attractive sight near the Catholic Church, called the "Ruin Garden", where the school master’s house is situated. In the "Ruin Garden”, we can visit the museum, where we can view exhibitions at all times, just like the " History of Y". And next to the museum, there lies the ruins of Cistercian Abbey and the unique glasshouses. The garden offers a chance to relax and to learn about the medieval city. Furthermore, in the near future, the mill will be refurbished and the town will organise a number of activities for children, as well as the adults too. To my mind, very popular the "small mountain", where stand a bird's sculpture. As many cities, we can find a statue of the world war II. In conclusion, Y is a lovely town with it's particular , unique and spectacular sights.
2018. szept. 16. 15:06
 8/12 anonim ***** válasza:
*. There is an attractive SITE near the Catholic Church,
2018. szept. 16. 15:08
 9/12 anonim ***** válasza:

It's not X, but it's near X: Y. Y is a small town in the Mátra called the "Gate of Mátra". It's a picturesque town with charming tiny shops on the main road. There is an attractive site near the Catholic Church, called the "Ruin Garden", where the school master’s house is situated. In the "Ruin Garden”, we can visit the museum, where we can view exhibitions at all times, just like the " History of Y". And next to the museum, there lie the Ruins of Cistercian Abbey and the unique glasshouses. The garden offers a chance to relax and to learn about the medieval city. Furthermore, in the near future, the mill will be refurbished and the town will organise a number of activities for children, as well as the adults. I believe, the "Small Mountain" is very popular, where a bird's sculpture stands. As in many cities, we can find a memorial statue of World War II.

To conclude, Y is a lovely town with it's particular , unique and spectacular sights.

2018. szept. 16. 15:18
 10/12 A kérdező kommentje:
Köszönöm a válaszokat! Nagyon kedvesek vagytok! :)
2018. szept. 16. 15:25
1 2

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!