Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Kijavítani valaki ezt az...

Kijavítani valaki ezt az angol fogalmazást?

Figyelt kérdés

Lenne valaki olyan kedves és átnézné, kijavítaná (főleg nyelvtanilag) ezt az angol fogalmazást? Téma: Mi szeretnél lenni? Napi rutin, tanulási szokások. Nagyon szépen köszönöm a hasznos válaszokat!

First of all, I’m a student in Kossuth Lajos high school in Budapest. This is my last year in the school, than I would like to go to a university. To be a history and-hungarian literature teacher would be my dream job. Nowadays, our country has a lack of teachers, so I think, the location in this profession won’t be so hard and complicated. To make my dream comes true, I have to learn 5 years to obtain a degree. Firstly, for a few years I want teach little children in elementary school and after that in a high school. A teacher’s duties are teaching the pupils, , making tests, correcting the tests, writing absences, writing the marks in the electronic book, prepareing for the next lesson, writing curriculum, organising trips and events and speaking with the students about their problems in the break. A good teacher is kind, polite, hard-working, understanding, properly strict, patient and indulgent. The connection and communication between the teacher and students have to be very good. Once a month, the teachers have to go meetings talking about students’ marks, behavour and organisations, trips..and so on. It’s a good chance to talk with every teachers, with your co-workers. To cooperate with them is very important. In conclusion, being a teacher is the best job ever, because you teach the people of the future.

My daily routin in weekdays is different than daily routin in weekend. My routin for example in Wednesday or Friday…. Is the following: I get up in half past 6 (of course, in the summer I’m an early bird) I brush my teeth, wash my face , comb my hair, make my breakfast and my „luch” to school. After that, I dress up and I put my face a little make-up. At 7 o’clock I go to the bus stop and at half past 7 I arrive to the school. Usually, I go to home at 13:00 o’clock or half past 14:00 o’clock, it depens on how many lessons have I got: 5 or 7. As soon as I got home, I eat my luch, check my e-mails, my messeages and I go to study. During I feed my rabbits and talk with my parents about what I do in the school. At 19:00 o’clock, I usually listen music or watch TV with my parents. At 20:00 o’clock, I take a shower and I prepare to go to bed. I like reading books in the bed, so it’s a daily programm. At 21:00 or half past 21 I go to bed. Thus, I sleep approximately 9 hours. For me it’s enough. In the weekend, I study more, but besides this I entertain more. If we have beautiful weather, I go to walk in the nearest mountains or in the zoo with my family. In the school break, I visit my friends and spend a good day with them.

For me it’s important to study in the weekend, because I have time at that time and enough fower. During this 2 days I learn for the following 5 days’ lessons: I do my homework and write the graduation’s items.

It’s really interesting that I love do something without intermission, I hate boring for just a minute. Moreover, it’s very annoying to know I have a lot of duties. I like to know everything is in the right way.

2018. szept. 23. 12:05
 1/10 A kérdező kommentje:
*Kijavítaná
2018. szept. 23. 12:06
 2/10 A kérdező kommentje:
Még várom a válaszokat! :)
2018. szept. 23. 14:46
 3/10 anonim ***** válasza:
100%

Ez mar jobban sikerult mint az elobbi munkad.

I am a student at Kossuth Lajos High School in Budapest. This is my last year in the school, then I would like to go to university, to study to become a History and Hungarian Literature teacher. This would be my dream job. Nowadays, our country is short of teachers, so I think to find a position in this profession won’t be too hard to find. To make my dream comes true, I have to study 5 years to obtain a teacher's degree. At the beginning for a few years, I want to teach little children in elementary school and after this, in a high school. A teacher’s duties are teaching pupils, setting up tests, correcting them, recording absences, noting the marks in the electronic book, preparing for the next lesson, make-up the curriculum, organising trips and events and supporting students with problems A good teacher is kind, polite, hard-working, understanding, appropriately strict and patient The teacher-student relationship and communication need to be very good. Once a month, the teachers have to attend staff meetings discussing students’ marks, behavour and organisation skills, school trips..and so on. It’s a good chance to talk with other teachers, with your colleagues To cooperate with them is very important.

To conclude, being a teacher is the the best job ever, because you teach the people of the future.

My daily routine on weekdays is different from the routine on weekends. My timetable for example on Wednesdays and Fridays is the following: I get up at 6.30 am. Of course, in summer I’m up early) brush my teeth, wash my face , comb my hair, make my breakfast and my lunch for school. After this, I get dressed and I put on my face a little make-up. At 7 o’clock I go to the bus stop and at half past 7 I arrive at the school. Usually, I go home at 1 pm or at 2.30 pm it depends on how many lessons I have on the day, 5 or 7. As soon as I get home, I eat my lunch, check my e-mails, my messages and I start studying again. During the evening, I feed my rabbits and chat with my parents about what happened at school. At 7 pm I usually listen to some music or watch TV with my parents. At 8 o’clock, I take a shower and I prepare myself to go to bed. I like reading books in bed, so it’s a daily programme. At 9 or 9.30 I fall asleep. Thus, I sleep for approximately 9 hours. For me, it’s enough. During the weekends I study more, and I entertain more. If we have beautiful weather, I go for a walk in the nearest mountains or in the zoo with my family. During the school break, I visit my friends and spend a pleasant day with them.

For me, it’s important to study over the weekend because I have more time and enough energy. . During these 2 days, I study for the following 5 days’ lessons: I do my homework and write the graduation’s items. (???)

It’s really interesting that I love to do something without a break, I hate to be bored for just one minute. Also, it’s very annoying to know I have a lot of choirs still to completed, I like to know everything is organised and is in the right way.

2018. szept. 23. 21:47
 4/10 A kérdező kommentje:
Nagyon szépen köszönöm! :) Kedves vagy, hogy mindig segítesz.
2018. szept. 24. 07:46
 5/10 anonim ***** válasza:
0%
Gondolom, azt akartad írni, hogy többet szórakozol hétvégén...
2018. szept. 24. 10:29
 6/10 anonim ***** válasza:
0%
Angol tancinéni dísznek van a suliban? Nem azért kapja a fizetését, hogy neked gyakorin javítsák a fogalmazásaidat.
2018. szept. 26. 00:37
 7/10 anonim ***** válasza:
57%

#6!

Te valami nagyon keseru emberke lehetsz, sajnalom, hogy savanyu szolobol all az eleted.

2018. szept. 26. 11:20
 8/10 A kérdező kommentje:
Kedves 6-os! Először is, ki állította azt, hogy iskolába járok még; másodszor, ha én nem tudok érdemben válaszolni egy kérdésre (mert feltehetek bármilyen kérdést, szabad világban élünk állítólag), akkor nem írok semmit se. Harmadszor pedig, lehet a tanárnő ezért kapja a fizetését, de kereken megtagadta, hogy segít felkészülni a nyelvvizsgához. A többieknek, akik szépen válaszoltak, nagyon szépen köszönöm! Sokat segítetek/segítettetek nekem! Megírom, dolgozok vele, de nem szeretném, hogy rosszul rögzüljön; ezért kérek segítséget. Mindenkinek további szép napot!
2018. szept. 26. 18:26
 9/10 anonim ***** válasza:
0%

"hogy rosszul rögzüljön"

Hát ezért próbáltam felhívni a figyelmedet, hogy az entertaint vélhetőleg rosszul használod, de látom, hiába.

2018. szept. 26. 20:39
 10/10 A kérdező kommentje:
Azóta már kijavítottam, szóval nem volt hiába, köszönöm! :)
2018. szept. 27. 15:29

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!