Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Angolul jól tudók! Kijavítanát...

Angolul jól tudók! Kijavítanátok ezt a fogalmazást?

Figyelt kérdés

Valaki segítőkész kijavítaná ezt az angol fogalmazást, amit írtam? A téma nem más mint az iskola, továbbtanulás, külföldön tanulás. Nyelvtanilag és szókincs ügyileg nem érzem biztosnak ezt a kis irományt. Előre is nagyon szépen köszönöm! First of all, I go to school, when I was 7 years old. My first year, I spend in Budapest, there I learn writing , reading and counting. I don’t remember that period of my life, but because of a moving I have to change school. I didn’t like that 2 years there, because of my classmates. Unfortunatelly, I was a victim of school bullying. After that, my mother noticed that, I cried a lot; she transcription in an other school. And there I was really happy, I gain new friends, I was a good students, I always got 5 marks. After the school-leaving ceremony, I apply to Eger in the secondary school. I spend there my last year. It is a good school with a lot of events, ceremony. For example, first year the freshman’s show, which is always funny. When we made this freshman’s show, a boy dress up like a Barbie girl. Every year, at Christmas time, we make a moving show: we sing christmas songs in english, french german, and of course in hungarian. In January, the school organise the Mikszáth-day, where we can compete. For the last-year’s students, they organise the prom, which is the most spectacular and touching event in the whole 5 years.

My favourire subjects are hungarian literature, history and math. After I leave this school, I want to be a hungarian literature and history teacher. For me, this 3 subjects are the easiest. My hobbies are reading, watching history documentaries. I’m interested in also English, it’s an amazing language, and I can use everywhere.

My future is teaching, I decided that, when I was 12-13 years old. In the elementary school, I have a very good and kind, angelic hungarian literature teacher, and I want to be like she. She is my role model. And the consciousness, that I will teach the people of the future is amazing and honorific.

I want to study in Hungary, not in abroad. But studying in abroad has advantages and disadvantages too. We can meet new people from an other culture, and they can show me the country’s features and characteristic. You have to be independence and self-supporing without your family, who are thousand of miles from you. You have to use the country’s language, and you can learn it easily. Maybe you can get a certific, if you are hard-working. Job opportunities in abroad are also open. But it has drawbacks too: you can’t visit your family and friends whenever you want. In vain you got scholarship, living abroad is expensive. It’s not easy to move to outside of Hungary, because you have to arrange the administrative matters like official papers.

Nowadays in many countries, there is not enough work for everybody, and many people are looking for a job. If they are lucky enough to find one, it is often parttime not full time, or it’s a temporary job, not a permanent one. Many jobs involve working long hours, and often the working conditions are not good. To get a good job, it’s important to have qualifications and some experience.

2018. szept. 23. 12:57
 1/3 anonim ***** válasza:
81%

I started school, when I was 7 years old. My first year, I spent in Budapest, there I learned to write, read and count. I don’t remember that period of my life then, because of moving, I had to change school. I didn’t like those 2 years there because of my classmates. Unfortunately , I was a victim of school bullying. My mother have noticed that I cried a lot, so she transferred me to another school. There I was really happy, I made new friends, I was a good stuhappy too. I always achieved top marks. After completing primary school, I applied to an Eger secondary school. I spent my last year here. It is a good school with lots of events, ceremonies. For example, in the first year the freshman’s show, which is always funny. When we made this freshman’s show, a boy dressed up as a Barbie girl. Every year, at Christmas time, we make a moving show: we sing Christmas Carols in English, French German and of course in Hungarian. In January, the school organises the Mikszáth-Day, where we can compete in literature. For the last year's students, they organise the prom ball, which is the most spectacular and touching event in the whole 5 years.

My favourite subjects are Hungarian Literature, History and Math. After I leave school, I want to be a Hungarian Literature, Math and History teacher. For me, these 3 subjects are the easiest. My hobbies are reading, watching history documentaries. I’m interested in the English language It’s a wonderful language, and I can use it all around the world.

My future is teaching, I decided that, when I was 12-13 years old. At elementary school, I had a very good and kind, angelic Hungarian literature teacher and I want to be like her. She is my role model. And the feeling that I will teach the people of the future is amazing and honorific.

I want to study in Hungary, not abroad. But studying abroad has advantages and disadvantages too. We can meet new people from another culture, and they can show me the country’s features and characteristics. You have to be independent and self-supporting without your family, who are thousands of miles away from you. You have to use the country’s language, and you can learn it easily. Maybe you can even get a language exam certificate if you are hard-working. Job opportunities abroad are also open to you. But it has drawbacks too: you can’t visit your family and friends whenever you want. In case, you get a scholarship, living abroad is expensive. It’s not easy to move to the outside of Hungary, because you have to arrange the administrative matters, such as official papers.

Today, in many countries, there is not enough work for everybody and many people are looking for jobs If they are lucky enough to find one, it is often part-time, not full time, or temporary jobs, not permanent ones. Many jobs involve working long hours, and often the working conditions are not satisfactory. To land a good job, it’s important to have qualifications and some experience.

2018. szept. 23. 15:09
 2/3 anonim ***** válasza:
100%
"In case, you get a scholarship, living abroad is expensive." Ezt át kéne írni.
2018. szept. 23. 15:35
 3/3 A kérdező kommentje:
Köszönöm, aranyosak vagytok! :)
2018. szept. 23. 15:41

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!