Kezdőoldal » Kultúra és közösség » Nyelvek » Valaki le tudná nekem ellenőri...

Valaki le tudná nekem ellenőrizni ezt a szöveget? és ha van bent hiba akkor kijavítani

Figyelt kérdés
It's two years ago with my aunt and cousin, want to the Transilvanya and had a god time. We went by train but it's long too. Tge road was about 17 hours and we got very tired. We went to mountain by bus but it was comfotable and little. I climbed to the mountain. We come eat in the mountain. We visited at the Wodever-lake thatwe so the interesing lecture. WE listening to the lake it's legend. The food is were very delicious my opinion as the best the local choclate. We werw a lot of shopping and we got to know of the lot of people. We visited my relatives and thy snow to us that their the best places. We went to the town in the best pizzeria. It was very good I'll back again.

#fordítás~ellenőrzés
2012. aug. 14. 18:24
 1/3 Dragonona1 ***** válasza:
It happened two years ago with my aunt and my cousin. They/we (attól függ, hogy ki ment mert nem teljesen tiszta a szöveg alapján) wanted to go to Transylvania to have a good time. They/we went by train but it was a really long journey. It took 17 hours to get there and they/we got very tired. They/we went to climb a mountain by a small but comfortable bus. They/we had food at the mountain (mondjuk étteremben, vagy egy pihenőhelyen??). Later we visited the Wodever-lake where an interesting lecture was being given. They/we were listening to it and they/we got to know more about the history of the lake. The food there was very delicious, especially the local chocolate. They/we did a lot of shopping and get acquainted with a lot of people. They/we visited my relatives and they show us the best places there. Later we went to the town's best pizzeria. It was very good I will visit it again/ go back again.
2012. aug. 15. 12:34
 2/3 Dragonona1 ***** válasza:
GOT acquainted
2012. aug. 15. 12:35
 3/3 A kérdező kommentje:
köszönöm :)
2012. aug. 16. 08:03

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!