Kezdőoldal » Kultúra és közösség » Nyelvek » ANGOL fogalmazás. (már itthon...

ANGOL fogalmazás. (már itthon vagyok, nem ott írom a levelet) Kijavítaná vki, illetve nehezebb mondatokat ha eszébe jutna belerakna?

Figyelt kérdés

Dear xy,

I havent seen you for months.How are you? Whats up with your family?

I am writing to you because i would like to tell about my last weekend. Our class visited Torockó, in Romania.We spent 3 days there. Dont worry i wont be boring, i dont want to talk about all of the museums that we had visited, just tell about my favourite treat. It was the Turda Gorge. It is a natural reserve, that situated 6 km west of Turda. This is 2900m long, 300m heigh and the total surface of the canyon is 324ha. I think it is one of the most fabulous places all over the world.First we walked slowly and enjoyed the nature, but when we had to go back to the bus we just wanted to finish the tour and relax a bit.I think the first people who arrived the bus were x,y,c,v and i. We were really hungry and worn-out, but of course in the evening we could take a party.

All in all i had never seen such a beautiful place like Turda Gorge, so i really recommend to visit it.Maybe next summer with me. Well, write me as soon as possible.

Love, xy

2014. máj. 25. 13:42
 1/1 anonim ***** válasza:

Dear xy,

I haven't seen you for months. How are you? How is your family?

I am writing to you because I would like to tell you about my last weekend. Our class visited Torockó, Romania. We spent 3 days there. Dont worry, I wont bore you, I don't want to talk about all the museums that we visited, just to tell you about my favourite place. It was the Turda Gorge. It is a natural reserve that is situated 6 km west of Turda. The gorge is 2900m long, 300m high and the total surface of the canyon is 324ha. I think it is one of the most fabulous places all over the world. First we walked slowly and enjoyed the nature, but when we had to go back to the bus we just wanted to finish the tour and relax a bit. I think the first people who arrived on the bus were x,y,c,v and i. We were really hungry and worn-out, but of course in the evening we could still party.

All in all I had never seen such a beautiful place like Turda Gorge, so I really recommend you to visit. Maybe next summer with me.

Well, write to me as soon as possible.

Love,

xy

2014. máj. 25. 14:09

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!