Kezdőoldal » Kultúra és közösség » Nyelvek » Le tudná ezt valaki fordítani?...

Le tudná ezt valaki fordítani? (angol)

Figyelt kérdés

Disclaimer:

Please support genuine respect for intellectual property rights! Do not file for commercial profit and (or) for illegal purposes.

More files Jiewei network to collect, only for broadband test, do not for commercial purposes, otherwise you will assume full legal responsibility.

Download links are purely speed network bandwidth, exchange trial to study the learning purposes, absolutely non-profit-related.

Example, as for other purposes, I have nothing to do with! Posted by do not assume any technical and copyright issues.

Please download within 24 hours after the delete, if you like this software or music or games, or files, etc., please buy genuine!

Support original, respect for copyrights. Please buy original, and comply with relevant laws and copyright treaties.

Concerning the infringement, please contact me immediately. I will immediately be removed!

--------

We also attach a dll and other registry repair tools, presumably will download the dll files may not be just a lack of file it, must have registry errors

If you download dll files you need still is unable to perform the action you want (software), try using the repair tool

The maintenance tool called the Registry Repair.zip, after extracting all available.

2017. jún. 21. 18:40
Sajnos még nem érkezett válasz a kérdésre.
Te lehetsz az első, aki segít a kérdezőnek!

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!