Kezdőoldal » Szórakozás » Sztárok, bulvár » Andrew Tate mitől lett ilyen...

Andrew Tate mitől lett ilyen megátalkodott nőgyülölő?

Figyelt kérdés
Tudtommal leginkább a gyér külső adottságokkal rendelkező, az élet különböző területein sikertelen, frusztrált férfiaknál szokott kialakulni nőgyülölet. A mi Andrew-nkra viszont ez nem kimondottan igaz. Akkor mégis mitől lett ilyen, mi oka volt rá hogy ilyen nézetei legyenek ?

2022. okt. 14. 17:54
 1/5 anonim válasza:
33%
Mondta valaha is H gyűlöli őket........
2022. nov. 15. 14:29
 2/5 anonim ***** válasza:
93%
#1 elég sok hímsoviniszta, nőgyűlölő megszólalása volt. A kis fanboy tábora meg támogatja. Megérett a világ a pusztulásra
2022. nov. 15. 14:38
 3/5 anonim válasza:
37%
Soha nem mondta H utálja vagy veri őket. Csak arról beszélt h férfiként legyél már tökös és ne egy nő akarjon irányít. Am még ha nem tetszik nem kell nézni..
2022. nov. 16. 22:27
 4/5 anonim ***** válasza:
83%

#1, #3 itt van néhány idézet tőle:

“Females are the ultimate status symbol… People think I’m running around with these h*es because I like sex. That’s nothing to do with the reason why I’m running around with these b*tches. I got these b*tches just so everyone knows who the don is.”

“Who’s got big booty cuties with their name tattooed on them? Tate. Only Tate.”

“I go out and f*ck and I come back to her and I don’t care about her and I only love my girl. That’s not cheating, that’s exercise.”

“I was getting on a plane and I could see through the cockpit that a female was the pilot and I took a picture and I said, ‘most women I know can’t even park a car, why is a woman flying my plane?’ and they banned me.”

“If you’re a 55 kilo female, I will pick you up with one hand, by your t*tty.”

“If I have a chick, even though I know she won’t let them smash. Even though I know she knows what they’re about. Even though I know she’s loyal to me. Out of respect for me, it’s not jealousy, it’s territorialism. If you want me to truly love you, you are my girl. And no one’s gonna be allowed to even try. Even though I know you won’t let them… If you wanna go to the club you can go with me.”

(Csak hogy tiszta legyen, ha ő csalja meg a nőjét, az semmi, de a csaj közelébe se menjen egy pasi se, akkor is, ha ő maga tudja, hogy semmi nem lenne)

“How can I use these women to make me money. I don’t wanna put them on the track because they’re my women, I don’t want other people touching my chicks.”

Nők, mint pénz szerző eszközök. Valószínűleg ezért is folyik ellene jelenleg is nyomozás nők futtatása miatt.

“So, I text all my girlfriends, I think it’s five of ’em, so I text all five and said ‘you’re all coming here to live with me and work with me.”

“So, I put them [women] all around the same table, and I was like ‘look, we’re gonna start a webcam business, you’re gonna stay here, you’re gonna live in London, I’m gonna look after you, and we’re gonna get rich rich and we’re gonna be a team…

You’re all my chicks… In the end… three left, two stayed, those are my first two girls… It got to the point where at one point I had 75 women for me in four locations.”

Konkrét beismerés

“They’re like, ‘you’re under arrest for a suspicion of assault of this dumb h*e.”

“Females are more emotionally driven, more emotionally impulsive than a good man should be.”

“I think the women belong to the man.”

“If I were to get on a plane, and that plane was to fly into the eye of a hurricane, there was a 50% chance of it crashing, I’d want a male pilot because I think that males are better under stress and under pressure.”

“If we talk about tradition… Traditionally, every single man in history had multiple wives, and there was not a single woman who was celebrated for having multiple husbands. Female promiscuity has always been disgusting and frowned upon.”

Egy igazi példakép, mintaember ez az izé 🙄

2022. nov. 16. 22:46
 5/5 anonim válasza:
45%

Es ezeken mit kell igy infarktust kapni? Jaj gyuloli a noket bla bla.. ja mert o ki meri mondani h nem vagyunk egyformak es amit egy ferfi megtehet azt egy no nem mindig? Vagyis megteheti,de senkinek nem fog tetszeni mert termeszetellenes

Tate jol beszel

2023. jan. 4. 11:54

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!