Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Tanulási lehetőségek » Elolvasnátok és kijavítanátok...

Elolvasnátok és kijavítanátok ebben a rövid angol levélben az esetleges hibákat?

Figyelt kérdés

Dear Edna,

I have to admit that I’m really surprised by your idea. You’ve never been interested in cooking and you said that you would never ever cook the lunch day by day. Due to these reasons it’s quite surprising that you want to learn to cook.

I honestly think that a course is not the best way to learn to cook. There are a lot of people in a class and there is only one chef who tries to teach you cooking. I think you can reach you goal much easier if you ask one of your friends to explain and show you the secrets of cooking.

Independently, if you want to take part in this course, I will support you, so I accept your invitation.

2014. ápr. 22. 21:16
 1/2 anonim ***** válasza:

A lunch elé nem kell névelő.

"Due to these reasons" abszolút nem passzol stílusban. Egyszerűen és póriasan "so".

Az "independently" a végén szintén nem illik oda, nem azt jelenti, mint aminek szántad. A függetlenül meg az attól függetlenül nem ugyanaz. Neked az kell például, hogy nevertheless, ami annyit tesz, hogy ennek ellenére.

Az I accept your invitation nekem túl hivatalosnak hangzik, nem tudom, mi volt a feladat, de talán alkalmas ehelyett, hogy let's go together.

2014. ápr. 22. 23:57
 2/2 anonim ***** válasza:

Dear Edna,

I have to admit that I’m really surprised by your idea. You’ve never been interested in cooking and you said that you would never ever cook lunch every single day. It’s quite surprising that you decided that you want to learn how to cook.

I honestly think that a course is not the best way to learn to cook. There are a lot of people in a class and there is only one chef who tries to teach and demonstrate the art of cooking. I think you can reach your goal much easier if you ask one of your friends to explain and show you the secrets of cooking.

Naturally, if you want to take part in this course, I will support you, I will attend classes with you, who knows, we might evenhave some fun.

2014. ápr. 24. 04:24

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!