Kezdőoldal » Egyéb kérdések » Egyéb kérdések » Kellene egy kis segitség....

Csilla0307 kérdése:

Kellene egy kis segitség. Valaki segitene megnézni a hibáimat?

Figyelt kérdés

My future

Hello everyone. My name is Csilla. I’m __ years old. The future is very important to everyone. A little from always asking: What will be when you grow up? ? Hairdresser, movie star, cosmetics, teacher …. But what interests me? The singing! I singing in the morning, noon and night. My parents often do not like it, but I am such.I am walking to music school since 8 years to sing, and that I walk different types of competitions. If I want to finish high school is such a college and hopefully on Hungary. When I successfully completes the college, all my dream to be with popular singer. But of course, there are about singing at the age of 26 I would like to marry a loving man, and of course I want two children. The kids I want definitely a good financial background because it does not go without.

Unfortunately, it is easy to write and succeed in many things to be done. I would like it sooner or later succeed.

2012. jan. 15. 14:58
 1/2 Detro ***** válasza:

"Hairdresser, movie star, cosmetics, teacher …"

A "cosmetics" helyett a "cosmetician" kellene!

Szerintem ennyi.

2012. jan. 15. 15:28
 2/2 anonim ***** válasza:

Hello everyone. My name is Csilla. I’m __ years old. Future is very important to everyone. A little from always asking (Nem értem, mit akartál írni): What will you be when you grow up? ? Hairdresser, movie star, cosmetician, teacher …. But what interests me? Singing! I sing in the morning, noon and night. My parents often do not like it, but I am like that. I am going to music school since I was 8 years old to learn singing, and I participate in different types of competitions. If I want to finish high school is such a college and hopefully on Hungary (Ezt sem értem). When I will successfully complete the college, all my dream is to be a popular singer. But of course, there are about singing (Ezt sem értem...) at the age of 26 I would like to marry a loving man, and of course I want two children. I definiately want the kids to have a good financial background because it does not go without it.

Unfortunately, it is easy to write and succeed in many things to be done (Ezt sem értem). I would like to be successful sooner or later.

Ha még aktuális, leírhatnád magyarul a mondatokat, amikre nem jöttem rá mit akarnak jelenteni :D

2012. jan. 15. 17:56

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!