Kezdőoldal » Egyéb kérdések » Egyéb kérdések » Tudtok olyan oldalt ahol az...

Tudtok olyan oldalt ahol az angol szovegemet kijavitja vagy megmutatja hogy melyik hibas szo a mondatban?

Figyelt kérdés
2012. márc. 6. 13:32
 1/4 anonim ***** válasza:
nem tudok, de én szívesen ellenőrzöm neked :)
2012. márc. 6. 14:22
 2/4 A kérdező kommentje:

Ez lenne az.:

I'm an experienced sales assistant looking for a new opportunity within a large retail operation

I have experience in stick management, staff management and target driven sales.

I consider my self to be very dedicated to my role in the hospitality industry.

My prospective is to find a job where I can make use of my good communicational and interpersonal skills I have acquired while working in customer service for the past 4 years. I believe I can turn my skills to venue's as well as the costumers benefit by way of providing excellent and professional service.

Relevant skills:

Through my work in hospitality service I have met a wide variety of customers; and one of my duties was to accommodate everyone according to their needs.

I have been working on the floor as well as behind the bar and I always kept in mind how to adhere to different types of people.

Always putting the customers first we were able to deal with unusual amounts of requests at times (on holidays) by balancing the orders out.

I believe I have gained the skill to be able to work well under pressure at busy periods during my time at one of central London's most attended restaurants.

Reporting to the manager/ closing duties/ adding daily intake

Bar and back area's organization

Preparing salad bar and hot buffet

Dealing with various complaints

Presentation of dessert line

Providing information to customers to help them select the best products.

Keeping an eye on stock; refilling the shop each day

Making coffees and sandwiches

preparation of dessert line

Making sure the store is clean, tidy and safe at all times.

Education :

I graduated from high school,then carried out a few years of work experience abroad.

I had finished a course in hospitality/host person.

I am available to work from Monday to Sunday

2012. márc. 6. 22:11
 3/4 anonim ***** válasza:
Ez nagyon penge, nem szorul javításra! :) Az apróbb hibák( amiket én nem találtam) pedig szerintem lényegtelenek, már ha vannak benne)
2012. márc. 6. 22:26
 4/4 A kérdező kommentje:
Koszi szepen. :)
2012. márc. 10. 09:59

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!