Kezdőoldal » Egyéb kérdések » Egyéb kérdések » Nagyon sok hiba van benne?

Nagyon sok hiba van benne?

Figyelt kérdés

Ez egy email akarna lenni és az érdekelne, hogy mik a hibáim és hogy hogy lenne helyes.

Hello Mark,

Now I am writing to you because I'm not busy.

Good to think back to the days spent with you. I love . Masculine and a great game. I showed my friends and learn the rules of the evening. If you see me introduce you to my friends. I was glad to meet you, your friends.

I like England. The scenery was beautiful. I'm loving nature. I bought a bicycle and hiking in the Hungarian countryside. Was also great fun to go hiking with you. I miss the sea where many swimming. I am now swimming pool. It was great of English beer. Hungary does not have a good beer.

I look forward to the September 2 and I plan joint tour with you. We will see a lot of beautiful countryside.

Soon we'll be together again. I look forward to seeing! Take care of yourself!

Best wishes

Gazsi

2012. ápr. 18. 18:40
 1/4 anonim ***** válasza:
Ne haragudj, de ezt google fordítóval csináltad? Sok benne a hiba és az értelmezhetetlen (avagy nehezen érthető) mondat.
2012. ápr. 18. 20:40
 2/4 A kérdező kommentje:
A nagyját és kösz
2012. ápr. 19. 16:01
 3/4 anonim ***** válasza:

I had a great time with you. I love Masculine, it's a cool game. I showed it to my friends and .... whatever... Next time I'll introduce you to my friends. I was glad to meet you and your friends.

I like England. The sceneries were beautiful. I love nature. I bought a bike so now I'm hiking a lot on the Hungarian countrysides. It was also a great fun to hiking with you. I'm missing the sea where many people was swimming. I have a swimming pool too. The english beer was grand, I think the hungarian beers aren't that good.

I can't wait till 2nd of September and I'm planning to join a tour with you. We'll see a lot of beatiful countryside.

We'll be together again, soon.

I look forward to it.

Take care of yourself!

Best wishes

(Remelhetoleg nem) Gazsi (a neved)

2012. ápr. 25. 20:00
 4/4 A kérdező kommentje:
Köszi!!!!!!!!!!
2012. máj. 13. 12:18

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!