Kezdőoldal » Egyéb kérdések » Egyéb kérdések » My friend tried to suicide...

Magdulienka kérdése:

My friend tried to suicide himself. He doesn´t want to go to psychologist. WHAT can i do to help him? I study in different country right now

Figyelt kérdés
2012. nov. 29. 19:58
 1/5 anonim ***** válasza:
100%

Talk to him. He will listen to you if you are true friends. Try to encourage him, love him, help him through this hard time!

Do you know the reasons behind his act?

2012. nov. 29. 20:05
 2/5 A kérdező kommentje:

He feels alone, he is long time in love with one woman, which plays with him. He bought two airtickets to paris and two ticket for concert there and she told him a few days before that, she will not go with him.

He lives far from city centre, he lives alone in silent flat, only with sick cat... lazy to cook, lazy to shopping some groceries... tired of his life

2012. nov. 29. 20:36
 3/5 anonim ***** válasza:

I'm sorry... maybe you should convince him somehow. Try to make him feel better, go to some fun places together! Get him out of his boring life!

Good luck with it!:)

2012. nov. 29. 21:00
 4/5 anonim ***** válasza:
I completely agree with #3, you should drag him out of his flat, and have a good time with him. take to cinema, or a party, or whatever he might find entertaining. Just make him feel better, and he might change his lifestyle in a good way.
2012. nov. 29. 21:09
 5/5 A kérdező kommentje:
As i wrote, now im in different country than him, i can only call with him and texting.. of course i will do everything you wrote, but i will come "home" in the end of February ... :(
2012. nov. 29. 21:45

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!