Kezdőoldal » Egyéb kérdések » Egyéb kérdések » Angol idézet, aminek hasonló...

Angol idézet, aminek hasonló jelentése van mint enbek --->?

Figyelt kérdés
Ne aggodj azon masok mit gondolnak ha te pontosan tudod mit is akarsz igazan.
2014. ápr. 12. 00:20
 1/2 anonim ***** válasza:

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch

“The eyes of others our prisons; their thoughts our cages.”

― Virginia Woolf

“You have no responsibility to live up to what other people think you ought to accomplish. I have no responsibility to be like they expect me to be. It's their mistake, not my failing.”

― Richard P. Feynman

“I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do.”

― Edward Everett Hale

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."

- Oscar Wilde

"I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet."

- Mahatma Gandhi

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."

- Friedrich Nietzsche

"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else’s opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation."

- Oscar Wilde

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly."

- Albert Einstein

2014. ápr. 12. 00:45
 2/2 A kérdező kommentje:
Koszonom!
2014. szept. 1. 01:15

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!