Kezdőoldal » Egyéb kérdések » Egyéb kérdések » Mi a fenét csináljak? (elég...

Mi a fenét csináljak? (elég fura szitu, többi lent)

Figyelt kérdés

Kaptam egy csajtól két levelet. Igazából nem tudom elmagyarázni, itt vannak a levelek:

Az első: My name is miss henriette, How are you today? It really pleases me to write you for a lovely and sincere friendship,Though we havent

met or seen each other before .I will so much appreciate to see your reply soon so that we can share pictures and more more ourselves.

Your new friend,

A második: My Dearest,

Thanks for your answer to the call of my tears.I am telling you all about me with confidence that you will assist me out and give me shelter. I will be so happy if you can lead me to the right channel towards your assistance to my situation now.

My full name is Miss Henriette Lutunku, 22 years,average in hight and size, and i am from Rwanda in East Africa. I am from a family of late Dr. David Lutunku ,who was the chairman managing director David Gold & Mine Ind in Kigali (the capital of Rwanda). One early morning, rebels matched in and attacked our house, killed my mother and my father in cold blood. I escaped by the grace of God to a country known as Senegal,in west Africa, where i am now serving as a refugee,in their refugee camp. This Refugee Camp is headed by a Reverend Father Sam John, it is his office computer that i am using to write you now. You can also contact me with the reverend office phone number 00 221 764630361, When you call the reverend tell him that you will like to speak to me Henriette Lutunku living in room 10 and he will send for me in the female hostel Here in the Refugee camp.

Please listen to this,i am opportuned to escape with my late father's Deposit statement of US$9,700,000.00 (NINE MILLION, SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND US DOLLARS ). The money was deposited in one of the leading Bank,and they asked me to look for a foreign partner that will stand on my behalf for the transfer due to my present condition as a refugee. I am asking for your partnership to assist me and get the money in your account so that i can get out from this prison to come and join you in your country.

I will tell you more when i hear from you and get your sincere cocept that you can handle this as yours. I will be expecting and waiting for your response soonest.Attached here is my picture for you.

Your Lovely Friend

Henriette.

Írjak neki vissza? Vagy mit csináljak? Köszönök minden segítséget.

2010. ápr. 24. 16:18
 1/5 anonim ***** válasza:
Ne írj. Kamu levél.
2010. ápr. 24. 16:21
 2/5 anonim ***** válasza:
i don't speak english
2010. ápr. 24. 16:21
 3/5 anonim ***** válasza:

Ezek csak spam-ek, azaz levélszemetek.

Szerinted, ha nem írtál neki vissza, a második levélben miért úgy kezdi, hogy "Köszöm a válaszod..."?

Csak kamulevelek, előre meg vannak szerkesztve, és egy csomó ember megkapja ugyanezeket rajtad kívül.

2010. ápr. 24. 16:24
 4/5 anonim ***** válasza:
Én is kaptam már ehhez hasonló mailt. Nem kell vissza írni, csak töröld és kész.
2010. ápr. 24. 17:29
 5/5 anonim ***** válasza:
ez egy átverés akar lenni. ne dőlj be.
2010. ápr. 25. 10:08

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!