Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Egyéb kérdések » Helyesek ezek az angol mondatok?

Helyesek ezek az angol mondatok?

Figyelt kérdés

How does your family share the housework at home?

Most of the housework is done by my mother in our family. I often help her with the cleaning, cooking, wash up and shopping. Of course I always clean my own room. I dust the furniture, hoover the carpets, polish the floor and air all the rooms.

Why is it important to learn foreign languages?

It’s very important, because if you work, study or if you just travel aboard, you must know a foreign language. Foreign languages have become essential part of everyday life.

Learning a foreign language is a great way to expand your knowledge and appreciation of a new culture, society and landscape. Foreign language students often acquire better communication skills.

It makes sense to learn a foreign language if you like to travel. Even the basic knowledge of a few casual words in the native tongue can help you get around other countries much easier and make your trip more enjoyable.

If you learn a foreign language, you may someday find yourself connecting with an individual from that country and making a friend you would have never met due to the language barrier.

What are the advantages and disadvantages of having a summer job?

As for the advantages, students learn how to cope with responsibility and gain work experience. It also helps them realize that money is earned by hard work. On the other hand, if the work a lot, they have less time for studying and relaxing. They become adults too early.

Students usually do unskilled jobs such as delivering newspapers, handing out leaflets. If they have a part time job, they work in the afternoons after school or at the weekends.

2011. okt. 6. 19:31
 1/3 anonim ***** válasza:
Ha írsz privátba én szívesen átnézem.
2011. okt. 10. 12:46
 2/3 anonim ***** válasza:
mind tökéletes
2011. okt. 10. 22:03
 3/3 anonim ***** válasza:
Sajna nem igazan helyesek, van ott 1-2 hiba ...
2011. okt. 11. 04:16

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!