Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Helyesek ezek az angol mondatok?

Helyesek ezek az angol mondatok?

Figyelt kérdés

Leginkább az érdekelne, hogy az "I" és a "my" szavakat jó helyen használtam-e.

I prefer ordenary restaurants, than fast food. Depending on the restaurant I go to, I can have different stages of the meal. It may start with wine and appetizers followed by soup then the main meal. After, I will be served with the final entree. Last, I have your dessert.

In a fast food, I order for my food by lining up in a queue. I pay my order and I place it on a tray find my seat and eat on the fast food serving dish. In worst scenario, my table utensils are disposable plastic fork and spoon which could hardly cut the meat in my ordered meal. In ordenary restaurants my time is not limited. Unlike in the fast food where I are expected to rush with my eating and leave soon as I are done with your food.

2011. szept. 27. 19:40
 1/4 anonim ***** válasza:

Van itt több probléma is mint az I meg a my XD

I prefer normal restaurants to fast food places. Depending on the restaurant I go to (nagyon szép hibátlan mondatrész), I have different courses (fogás). I usually start off with wine or an appetizer followed by some soup, then I have the main course and sometimes after that I order dessert as well. (Az entree nem tudom hogy jön ide, az jelenti azt tulajdonképpen hogy fő fogás, de ha nem is azt akkor mindenképpen valamit amit az előétel és a főétel között szolgálnak fel. Tehát main course után már esélyed sincs entree-re, ezért ezt a mondatot kihagytam:D)

In a fast food "restaurant" I place my order after lining up in a queue, I pay, put my food on a tray, find a seat and eat it on the serving dish. In the worst cases my cutlery (evőeszköz) is all plastic, which is hardly a great tool to slice up the meat with.

In normal restaurants my time is not limited unlike in the fast food ones, where I am expected to eat in a rush and leave as soon as I am done with the food..

2011. szept. 27. 20:04
 2/4 anonim ***** válasza:

Normal restaurant helyett, conventional restaurantot, vagy a la carte-t hasznalnek. Valogatottabb. Tanar rakerdezhet, "na, es milyen a normalis etterem, vagy a normalatlan. Volt mar pelda ra.

Tovabba sok helyen szokas main course utan, de dessert elott a cheese platter, sokszor gyumolccsel diszitve.

Amerikaban, az entree az appetis(z)er, es a main course a dessert.

2011. szept. 28. 14:11
 3/4 anonim ***** válasza:

Honestly, I prefer conventional restaurant, than take aways. The reason is, I can choose different courses from the menu. For instance, soup or meat with a side dish. Perhaps, my meal might start with a glass of wine and appetizers. Finally, I could finish with a dessert. So, I can relax and enjoy the meal. In a take aways, on the contrary, I need to line up in a queue, pay and find a suitable place to sit. However, it is sometimes very difficult to find a nice spot. Furthermore, these food places use plastic catering, such as knife, fork even the food is wrapped up in paper or plastic. This is not my cup of tea, as the proverb says. For instance, the knife blends and the fork is too small for the food, which makes the eating very difficult. On the other hand, I could stay long as I wish, but it is preferred to leave as soon as possible.

Figyelj oda: I are done ... I have done or I am doing ... are tobbes szamnak a jele. AMugy egy picit atpofoztam :)kicsit nehezkes volt olvasni.

Sok sikert :)csak igy tovabb ...

Cheers

2011. szept. 29. 03:34
 4/4 A kérdező kommentje:
Köszönöm a válaszokat. Ment a pozitív értékelés.
2011. szept. 29. 14:35

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!