Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Házifeladat kérdések » Tudnátok segíteni angol háziban?

Tudnátok segíteni angol háziban?

Figyelt kérdés

Holnap felelek angolból. Ebből a témákból fog a tanar kivalasztani egyet es arrol kell beszélnem. Idén kezdtük az angolt, és egyáltalán nem tudok folyékonyan beszélni így. Tudnátok 2-3 angol mondatot írni a témákhoz? Előre is köszi!

You got two identical T-shirts for your birthday. Go back to the clothes shop and try to find a solution (exchange, get back your money etc)

You are going to the winter sales to buy a pair of boots. The ones you wanted to buy cannot be found in the shop. Ask for something else. You are a choosy person, do not accept the first offer.

Your foreign friend has asked you about the local market. Tell him about it, and invite him to go with you.

You are visiting your granny, who has broken her leg. Ask her how she is, and what you can do for her. She is telling you the shopping list, ask some money for the shop.

You entered a corner shop for the daily grocery, but when you want to pay you realise you have left your wallet at home. Excuse yourself and try to reach agreement with the shop keeper.

You are standing in the queue for a while. The old man in front of you hasn’t got enough money, offer to pay the rest for him.

You are looking for some present for your friend. You are uncertain about your choice, discuss it with an other friend.

2020. nov. 22. 21:04
 1/4 anonim ***** válasza:

Good morning! I would need some help. I got two matching t-shirts and I would like to change one to a different one if it's possible.

Hi! I would like to buy this kind of boots. Can I get it here?

No?

What a pity!

Can you show me something else please?

Hm, no, I don't like this one. Maybe if it would be red, but not the green.

This one neither, it's not warm enough.

Perfect! I will buy this one.

It's great, you can find almost anything you could need. May you join me so we can check it together?

Hi grandma! How are you doing? Are your feeling better? How is your leg? Still hurts? How can I help you? What do you need?

For the shopping can you give me some money please? I will hurry to get back soon.

Oh my! I'm so sorry I can't find my wallet. I could left it at home. Hopefully nobody took it from me.

Is it possibly to leave my staff here so when I come back I only have to pay the groceries and not collect it again? I would be really thankful!

Excuse me Sir, I would help you if it is okay for you. Here is the rest of the price. Don't worry this is the least, we are people and we need to help each other if needed.

So what do you think? Does this fit her? Or it's not really her style. I Will choose something else. Maybe that mirror. That could be fine I think.

Bocsi,hogy rövidek,de késő van,viszont nem akartalak válasz nélkül hagyni. Sok sikert! :)

2020. nov. 23. 00:38
 2/4 A kérdező kommentje:
Köszönöm szépen, életet mentettél ! :)
2020. nov. 23. 12:20
 3/4 A kérdező kommentje:
Ötös lett,köszönöm szépen:) Hasonló jókat kívánok neked is amiket adsz:)
2020. nov. 23. 19:34
 4/4 anonim ***** válasza:
Örülök,hogy segíthettem. :) És köszönöm!
2020. nov. 23. 19:56

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!