Valaki segitene angolban?

Figyelt kérdés

Complete with the correct form of the verbs (present/past simple/ progressive).

1. Yesterday my uncle ____________ (repair) the car, while I ____________ (do) my homework.

2. Today ____________ (be) Monday and we ____________ (have) dinner in the dining-room now.

3. My elder brother ____________ (be) very intelligent. He ____________ (want) to be a doctor.

4. She ____________ (have) a terrible headhache right now.

5. When my parents ____________ (be) young, they ____________ (love) Rolling Stones.

6. My sister ____________ (believe) in magic. She always ____________ (try) tricks on me!

7. Every morning I ____________ (get up) at 7 o'clock, I ____________ (have) my breakfast. While I ____________ (eat), my mother ____________ (prepare) my lunch. When I ____________ (finish) having breakfast, I always ____________ (take) my bike, and I ____________ (go)quickly to school. I always ____________ (arrive) late!

8. - Hey! What ____________ (you/do)? - I ____________ (do) my homework.

9. Once upon a time, there ____________ (be) a horrible witch. She ____________ (love) scaring children and she ____________ (live) near a school. Every day, she ____________ for children out of her house with a really scary face.

1. My parents got married ___ the 12th of August.

2. Mike usually plays tennis ___ weekends.

3. I'll see you ___ lunch time.

4. I was born ___ 1972.

5. Pisa is famous ___ its Leaning Tower.

6. We' not keen ___ visiting all the churches in the city.

7. I'm sorry ___ being so late

8. He stayed there ___ three weeks.

9. Brighton is on the south coast ___ England.

10. Harvard is not very far ___ Boston.

11. We are going to Spain ___ March.

12. She was surprised ___ how cheap the clothes are.

13. Is he aware ___ how long we will have to stay here ?

14. We were really impressed ___ the guided tour.

15. This carnival is similar ___ the one in Rio every year.

16. If you want a good grade, never shout ___ your professor.

2021. márc. 19. 12:34
 1/1 anonim ***** válasza:
83%
Szívesen segítünk, csak írd le előbb a válaszaidat, hogy legyen mit ellenőriznünk. Helyetted nem fogjuk megcsinálni.
2021. márc. 19. 12:41

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!