Melyik a helyes?

Figyelt kérdés

I’m not really an adventurous person. In fact, the most exciting

thing I do is to go fishing with my friend Stan. However, the other day I ran into an old colleague and he told me about an Adventure Weekend he was taking part in. The trip included food and accommodation, so I decided to give a try.

Ez az én megoldásaim, esetleg ha nem lenne megfelelő akkor a következő lehetőségek lennének:

1. a) boring b) exciting c) annoying d) embarrassing

2. a) do b) go c) have d) play

3. a) on b) in c) into d) about

4. a) on b) at c) in d) about

5. a) enclosed b) included c) involved d) had

6. a) so b) but c) because d) also

2022. máj. 16. 16:12
 1/9 A kérdező kommentje:

Complete the sentences with the most suitable form of the verbs in brackets.

So, how’s life for you? (7) __________________________ (you/ miss) me? I (8)

____________________ (be) a bit homesick at first and I really wanted to see you,

but I (9) __________________________ (feel) fine now.

(10) __________________________ (see) Marcella recently? She (11)

__________________________ (work) so hard for her exam when I last saw her. The

exam is next week, isn’t it? Tell her that I (12) __________________________ (think)

of her during the exam.

Időközben ezt is itt hagynám...

2022. máj. 16. 16:20
 2/9 anonim ***** válasza:
Szerintem a tankönyve biztos van összefoglaló az igeidok helyes használatáról.
2022. máj. 16. 16:54
 3/9 anonim ***** válasza:
A felsorolásnál mi a feladat? Az elején
2022. máj. 16. 17:08
 4/9 A kérdező kommentje:
ki kell választani a négyből a helyes szót
2022. máj. 16. 17:11
 5/9 anonim ***** válasza:
Én "the other day" helyett mást használnék, pl One day
2022. máj. 16. 17:14
 6/9 A kérdező kommentje:

Lehet hogy így kellett volna kiírnom.

I’m not really an adventurous person. In fact, the most (1) ________________________ thing I do is to (2) ________________________ fishing with my friend Stan. However, the other day I ran (3) ________________________ an old colleague and he told me about

an Adventure Weekend he was taking part (4) ________________________ . The trip (5)________________________ food and accommodation, (6) ________________________I decided to give a try.

2022. máj. 16. 17:23
 7/9 anonim ***** válasza:

8 am

9 feel

10 did you see

11 worked

12 Will think szerintem

2022. máj. 16. 17:29
 8/9 anonim ***** válasza:
100%

"Lehet hogy így kellett volna kiírnom."

Biztos is! És megint elk*tad, mert most meg nem írtad ide a megoldásokat, illetve az általad javasoltakat, szóval fel és alá kellene görgetni, amire a fele potenciális válaszoló azt mondja, görgessen összevissza, akinek négy füle van.

2022. máj. 16. 18:21
 9/9 A kérdező kommentje:

I’m not really an adventurous person. In fact, the most (1) ________________________ thing I do is to (2) ________________________ fishing with my friend Stan. However, the other day I ran (3) ________________________ an old colleague and he told me about

an Adventure Weekend he was taking part (4) ________________________ . The trip (5)________________________ food and accommodation, (6) ________________________I decided to give a try.

1. a) boring b) exciting c) annoying d) embarrassing

2. a) do b) go c) have d) play

3. a) on b) in c) into d) about

4. a) on b) at c) in d) about

5. a) enclosed b) included c) involved d) had

6. a) so b) but c) because d) also

I’m not really an adventurous person. In fact, the most exciting

thing I do is to go fishing with my friend Stan. However, the other day I ran into an old colleague and he told me about an Adventure Weekend he was taking part in. The trip included food and accommodation, so I decided to give a try.

Csakhogy mindenki számára tiszta legyen....

2022. máj. 16. 18:50

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!