Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Házifeladat kérdések » Angol Párbeszéd: Egy párbeszéd...

Angol Párbeszéd: Egy párbeszédet kell írnom, amelyben van egy nagyon kicsi lakás eladója, és egy vevő. ( a vevőnek legalább 3 kérdést kell feltenni a lakással kapcsolatban. ) Segítene valaki?

Figyelt kérdés

Feladat: Prepare a role-play between an estate agent and a possible tenant of the smallest flat in Britain. A>>> you are the tenant. Think about possible objections to living in such a tiny flat. (suggestions: where could i put my clothes? ; where can i have a shower? ; where can i eat dinner? B>>> You are the estate agent. Think of positive things you could say about such a tiny flat. (suggestions: It wouldn't take much time to clean it. ; You won't lose anything in the flat. ; It is very cheap.

Pénteken felelünk belőle. nem kell túl hosszú,csak legyen érthető,meg jól megfogalmazott.

a válaszokat előre is Köszönöm!

2011. okt. 3. 21:44
 1/9 A kérdező kommentje:
senki nem tud segíteni?
2011. okt. 5. 18:54
 2/9 BKRS ***** válasza:

Nehany otlet:

- I have a cat. Where do I put the dang cat box?

- I had a friend who put it in the shower... Having one that's enclosed certainly helps and it's essential to scoop it out every day. The automatic ones really cut down on the smell too.

- I will have problems with sand from the cat's sandbox tracking everywhere. In such a small apartment it will be noticeable! If I don't vacuum daily, my apartment will turn into a sandy beach and it might get even in my bed.

- Use Feline Pine, it's made from pine and smells awesome and best of all, when it gets wet, it breaks down to odorless sawdust. So all you need to do is remove the solid wastes and change the litter when it changes to sawdust. It's the best.

- But where I can get small enough furniture for such a small apartment?

- Tatami mats...no need for furniture!

- Yeah no shit, freakin two grand for an apartment normal furniture won't fit in...blehhhh

- I have to say Ikea: go for the affordable "floating shelves" that maximize space and organization in a studio. My fiance and I shared a 400-sf studio in the Dolores/Mission area for 2 years and it was mostly a bliss... we just elevated everything off of the ground. It will surely work for you too. You probably want to get stuff that's multi-functional. I've seen people get very creative like having an elevated bed with a desk station and chair underneath, or a coffee table with enclosed storage drawers, or a rolling dining table that is completely fold-away. Take a look at craigslist or even eBay for items like these. Otherwise, not only is there IKEA but take a look at Scandinavian Design in Berkeley. You could also go to Daiso in Daly City over the corner if you need miscellaneous items for your new home.

2011. okt. 6. 15:36
 3/9 BKRS ***** válasza:
"But where I can get" helyesen: "But where can I get"
2011. okt. 6. 15:39
 4/9 A kérdező kommentje:
és akkor ezt tanuljam meg holnapra? :D
2011. okt. 6. 15:49
 5/9 BKRS ***** válasza:
Nyilvan alakitsd at az igenyeid szerint.
2011. okt. 6. 16:00
 6/9 anonim válasza:
61%

Eladő:Hi sir,so you need the flat?

Vevő:Hi,yeah you know me and my wife are just came to the city and we loking for som nice flat.

Eladó:anyway my name is Steve.

Vevő:I am Tim.Nice to meet you

Eladó:lets see the first room,not too big but you know its not that bad.

Vevő: are you joking with me,and tell me man,where can I replace my super new big screen 3D tv,I tell you now thats no joke.

Eladő:Is that the new LG tv what are you talkin about?

Vevő:Yes sir.

Eladő:Are you serious,we got the same tv sir.

Vevő,Thats sweet,but lets talk about business,and don't try to fool me sir.I see there is just one room here.

Eladó:Thats right its not that bad,and its cheap,I think we can make a good deal with this.

Vevő:How much do you want for this one room?

Eladó:Its 20 000,but you know what,you looks like a good person,and I say 15 000 just for you sir.

Vevő:15 000??What the hell,I have 12 000 with me...

Eladó:We got the deal 12 000 and the flat is yours!

Vevő:Good

Eladó:I think you gonna enjoy your new neighbours,such a great people.

Vevő:Sorry but now I got to go,am gonna call you tomorrow.ok?

Eladó:Okey sir,have a nice day, bye.

Veveő:Bye

2011. okt. 6. 16:14
 7/9 A kérdező kommentje:
az utolsó már jobban tetszik! Köszönöm a válaszokat! :)
2011. okt. 6. 16:19
 8/9 BKRS ***** válasza:
Vigyazz a helyesirassal es a nyelvtannal a masodik valaszolonal. Egyebkent is legjobb, ha az itt kapott valaszokat csak otletnek tekinted es erosen atalakitod.
2011. okt. 6. 16:23
 9/9 A kérdező kommentje:

igen, átírom saját kérdéseimmel ,saját szavaimmal,nyelvtanra meg figyelek!

Köszi!

2011. okt. 6. 16:29

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!