Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Házifeladat kérdések » Kijavítaná valaki a nyelvtani-...

Kijavítaná valaki a nyelvtani- és mondathelyességi hibáimat az alábbi angol szövegben?

Figyelt kérdés

My favourite film is The Lord of the Rings, whic is based on an epic fantasy novel written by J.R.R. Tolkien. It is the third best-selling novel ever written, with over 150 million copies sold.

This film is a trilogy named as the three volumes of the novel; The Fellowship of the Ring, The two Towers and Zhe Return of the King. The film was made between 2001 and 2003. The story is about the One Ring's destroying. The ring is evil and it gives power to the Dark Lord Sauron. Frodo (the Ring-bearr hobbit) received the tsk to throw it into the Cracks of Doom. He does not travel alone. He is joined by eight followers. In the end they finish successfully the war against the orcs and the Dark Lord.

I liked the film because the story is impressive and exciting. The plot's structure is very complex and diversed. When somebody reads the book or watchs the movie, he travels to an another world and he meets real and fictional characters, species. The film takes place in wonderful land, it was shooted in New Zealand.

Dolgozatra kéne, légy szíves segítsetek, hol, hogyan tehetném jobbá?

2012. jún. 2. 18:29
 1/3 anonim ***** válasza:
Én nem vagyok olyan jó angolos, de whic= wich ---> első sor
2012. jún. 3. 09:34
 2/3 anonim válasza:
az nem whic, hanem which!! és az azt jelenti,hogy "amely"
2012. jún. 4. 19:35
 3/3 anonim ***** válasza:
76%

My favourite film is The Lord of the Rings, which is based on an epic fantasy novel written by J.R.R. Tolkien. It is the third best-selling novel ever written, with over 150 million copies sold.

This film is a trilogy named as the three volumes of the novel; The Fellowship of the Ring, The two Towers and Z

The Return of the King. The film was made between 2001 and 2003. The story is about the destroying of the One Ring. The ring is evil and it gives power to the Dark Lord Sauron. Frodo (the Ring-bearr hobbit) received the task to throw it into the Cracks of Doom. He does not travel alone. He is joined by eight followers. In the end they finish successfully the war against the orcs and the Dark Lord.

I liked the film because the story is impressive and exciting. The plot's structure is very complex and diversed. When somebody reads the book or watches the movie, he travels to an another world and he meets real and fictional characters, species. The film takes place in wonderful scenery, it was shooted in New Zealand.

2012. jún. 4. 19:52

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!