Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Házifeladat kérdések » A suliról mit lehetne tételbe...

A suliról mit lehetne tételbe írni? /angol/

Figyelt kérdés

High school years are the most exhausting /fárasztó/ in one’s life. High shcool students can’t help feeling overstressed / túlfeszített/ all the time. I liked to go to school. I made memorable friendships there. The teachers were nice. Some were lenient /elnéző/, and some were strict /szigorú/, but all of them were nice. My favourite subjects were Math, Literature, IT and PE. I didn’t like English. I wasn’t good at Biology. I was good at Geography. I always did my homework. I think homework is very useful, it helps your learning. I was a hardworking student and I was nice to everyone. I chatted with my friends in the breaks and played basketball with them after school.

In my school: There are many programmes and they are usually good. For example the initiation of first-year students /első évesek beavatása/ or student days, an afternoon game shows. /délutáni vetélkedők/

eddig ennyit írtam /tétel: saját iskola bemutatása/

ill. ezekhez mit lehetne írni? /itt magyarul várok ötleteket és nem azt várom, hogy valaki kisebb regényt írjon nekem angolul de tényleg nincs ötletem/

a nyelvtanulás és nyelvtudás jelentősége

iskolai élet a tanuláson kívül

nyaralási előkészületek

2012. szept. 24. 17:17
 1/2 anonim ***** válasza:

Csak nagyából:

High school years can be the most exhausting ones in life. Students can’t help feeling overstressed all over the time. I used to love to go to school, I made memorable friendships there, and the teachers were nice too. Some were lenient, and some were stern but, in fact, all of them were nice people. My favourite subjects were Maths, Literature, IT and PE. I didn’t like English however. I wasn’t good at Biology either. What I really excelled in was Geography. Also, I always did my homework. I think homework is very useful, it helps your studies a lot. I was a rather hard-working student and I was nice to everyone. I was chatting with my friends in the class breaks and, after school, I played basketball with them. There are many programmes in my school and they are great ones most of the time. For example, there is the initiation of first-year students or there is student days, and afternoon game shows/competitions too.

2012. szept. 25. 15:59
 2/2 anonim ***** válasza:

A nyelvtanulás és nyelvtudás jelentősége

Learning a language

- Why did I choose English?

- How do I study English?

- I speak X language besides English?

- I would like to learn other language(s).

- Why? Because it broadens the mind and I can converse with people of other nationalities.

- I am also interested in Fashion, Y television series, Z kind of movies.

- I would like to travel.

2012. szept. 25. 16:06

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!