Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Házifeladat kérdések » Reported Speech. Át kellett...

Reported Speech. Át kellett írnom az eredeti mondatokat. Milyen hibák vannak az átírt mondatokban és miért nem jók? (A kötőjel után lesz írva az átírt mondat)

Figyelt kérdés

1. Tom said: 'Im thinking of gonting to live in Canada'-Tom said he was thinking of goning to lived in Canada.

2. 'Read the instructions before you switch on the machine', he said to me- He told I read the instructions before i switched on the machine.

3. Tom said:'Jim had an accident,but he wasnt injured'-Tom said Jim had had an accident,but he has been injured.

4. Tom said ' I dont know what Fred is doing-Tom said he didnt know what Fred was doing.

5. 'Dont come before six' I said to him-I ordered to him to dont come before si.

6. Tom said 'Im goning away for a few days. I'll phone you when i get back-Tom said he was going away for a few days. He would phone me when he got back.

7.Tom said 'I havent seen Bill for a while- Tom said he hadnt seen Bill for a while.

8.Tom said 'You can come and stay with me if you are ever in London-Tom said I could come and stayed with him if I was ever in London.

9.'How old are you ' she askes me-She asked me how old I was.

10.'Do you still smoke? he asked me'-He asked me if i still smoked.

2015. jan. 7. 16:45
 1/2 chtt ***** válasza:

1. az egyeztetés jó, csak... elgépelted?

... he was thinking of going to live

2. He told me to read the instructions...

3. Tom said that Jim had had an accident but he hadn't been injured.

4. jó, csak didn't

5. I ordered to him not to come before six.

6. jó

7. jó, csak hadn't

8. jó, bár én azt írnám: I could go and stay with him

9. jó

10. jó

remélem, nem néztem el semmit

2015. jan. 7. 18:30
 2/2 A kérdező kommentje:
Köszönöm szépen! :) és igen, elgépeltem :)
2015. jan. 7. 23:07

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!