Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Házifeladat kérdések » Sos angolból aki jo tudna...

Sos angolból aki jo tudna segiteni? Nagyon fontos.

Figyelt kérdés

grin hangulatjel

1. Translate the sentences:

Összeillenek vagy csak érdekből házasodnak össze?

Mióta szenvedsz kisebbségi komplexusban?

Már három órája udvarolt a hölgynek, amikor a hölgy elfogadta a vacsorameghívást.

A kitűzőt elhagyta.

Számtalanszor álmodozik a jövendőbelijéről.

2. Complete the sentences with the verb in brackets. Use the Second or the Third Conditional. (10)

a) I didn’t get the email about the meeting. If I ________________ (get) I ________________ (be) there.

b) Ally bought the last two tickets for the concert. If she ________________ (invite) me, I ________________ (go) with her, but I’m sure she’ll ask Peter.

c) Thanks for reminding me of the test we wrote today. I ________________ (fail) if you ________________ (not tell) me.

d) Unfortunately, I didn’t bring a camera to the holiday. If I ________________ (have) it, I ________________ (take) some very nice photos.

e) I don’t feel very well tonight. If I ________________ (not be) so tired, I ________________ (go) to the party with you.

3. Rewrite the following sentences in the Passive. Do not change the tense.

a) They are redecorating the office at the moment.

b) They had stolen the painting before the guard noticed anything.

c) The price includes breakfast.

d) They offered me a really good job.

e) Sally was practicing tennis all afternoon.

4. Complete the following sentences with the Passive Infinitive (past or present) or the Passive Gerund. (10)

a) ________________ (arrest) is an unpleasant experience.

b) Liz refused ________________ (interview) by the journalist about the accident.

c) The renovation must _________________ (start) as soon as possible.

d) Try to imagine ________________ (propose) to at a very romantic venue.

e) This test should ________________ (pass) by everyone, but you all failed.

f) Mary is looking forward to ________________ (promote) at her workplace.

g) It’s very easy ________________ (mistake) for a celebrity if you behave like this.

h) Joe seems ________________ (lose) on his way, because he should have arrived by now.

i) Dave likes ________________ (ask) out on dates by pretty girls.

j) Lynn would love ________________ (take) on honeymoon to Hawaii by her fiancé.

Koszonom :S

2015. szept. 2. 17:10
 1/9 A kérdező kommentje:
Senki?:S
2015. szept. 2. 18:29
 2/9 anonim ***** válasza:

. Translate the sentences:

Összeillenek vagy csak érdekből házasodnak össze?

Do they match together or do they marry for any special interest?

Mióta szenvedsz kisebbségi komplexusban?

How long have you been suffering from a minority complex?

Már három órája udvarolt a hölgynek, amikor a hölgy elfogadta a vacsorameghívást.

He had been courted to the lady for three hours when the lady accepted the invitation for dinner.

A kitűzőt elhagyta.

She/He lost his/her badge.

Számtalanszor álmodozik a jövendőbelijéről.

She/He is dreaming of her/his future sweetheart over and over again.

2. Complete the sentences with the verb in brackets. Use the Second or the Third Conditional. (10)

a) I didn’t get the email about the meeting. If I __had gotten____ (get) I _would have been____ (be) there.

b) Ally bought the last two tickets for the concert. If she _invited_____ (invite) me, I _would go_____ (go) with her, but I’m sure she’ll ask Peter.

c) Thanks for reminding me of the test we wrote today. I _would have failed_____ (fail) if you __had not told____ (not tell) me.

d) Unfortunately, I didn’t bring (a) the camera to the holiday. If I ___had had___ (have) it, I _could have taken_____ (take) some very nice photos.

*a 'would have taken' is jó!

e) I don’t feel very well tonight. If I _wasn't_____ (not be) so tired, I __would go____ (go) to the party with you.

3. Rewrite the following sentences in the Passive. Do not change the tense.

a) They are redecorating the office at the moment.

The office is being redecorated.

b) They had stolen the painting before the guard noticed anything.

The painting had been stolen before the guard noticed anything.

c) The price includes breakfast.

Breakfast is included in the price.

d) They offered me a really good job.

I was offered a really good job.

e) Sally was practicing tennis all afternoon.

Tennis was being practiced all afternoon by Sally.

4. Complete the following sentences with the Passive Infinitive (past or present) or the Passive Gerund. (10)

a) _Arrest_____ (arrest) is an unpleasant experience.

b) Liz refused _to be interviewed_____ (interview) by the journalist about the accident.

c) The renovation must _be started_____ (start) as soon as possible.

d) Try to imagine __being proposed____ (propose) [to]* at a very romantic venue.

* a 'to' nem kell ebbe a mondatba kivéve ha valaki van utána pl. személynév stb..!

e) This test should __have been passed____ (pass) by everyone, but you all failed.

f) Mary is looking forward to _being promoted_____ (promote) at her workplace.

g) It’s very easy _to be mistaken_____ (mistake) for a celebrity if you behave like this.

h) Joe seems __to have been lost____ (lose) on his way, because he should have arrived by now.

*a because elé nem kell vessző, nem úgy mint a magyarban! ha könyvből van a mondat akkor hibás a könyv!

i) Dave likes _being asked_____ (ask) out on dates by pretty girls.

j) Lynn would love _to be taken_____ (take) on honeymoon to Hawaii by her fiancé.

az 'on honeymoon' és a 'to Hawaii' megcserélve legyen

üdv,

egy angol szakos egyetemi hallgató

2015. szept. 2. 23:54
 3/9 A kérdező kommentje:
Köszönööm életmentő vagy!!!
2015. szept. 3. 08:55
 4/9 anonim ***** válasza:

Bocs.

He had been courting the lady...

A 4.a. meg Being arrested - ha már passive gerundot vagy infinitívet kell alkalmazni

2015. szept. 3. 10:22
 5/9 anonim ***** válasza:
késő este volt már....
2015. szept. 3. 14:19
 6/9 anonim ***** válasza:

a had been courted az jó, mert múlt időben van a mondat

te pedig jelen időt írsz :)

2015. szept. 3. 14:20
 7/9 anonim ***** válasza:
am ha ennyire belepiszkálsz akkor miért nem írtad le te
2015. szept. 3. 14:21
 8/9 anonim ***** válasza:

Már bocsánat, de keresd meg azt, aki elírt valamit, kijavították, és ezt válaszolta: tényleg...xD kösz :D És tanulj tőle.

Az udvarlással kapcsolatban pedig át kéne gondolnod a mosolyodat.

2015. szept. 4. 14:41
 9/9 anonim ***** válasza:

De tán azóta sem érted, mi a baj.

Szóval a he had been courting az nem jelen idő, te agyatlan, hanem past perfect progressive.

A he had been courted meg ugyan past perfect, de passzív...

Remélem, más szakmát választottál, és nem kerülsz az angoloddal emberek közelébe.

2019. aug. 17. 12:06

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!