Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Házifeladat kérdések » Csekkolnátok a fogalmazásom?

Csekkolnátok a fogalmazásom?

Figyelt kérdés

Ha bármi hibát találtok, kérlek szóljatok (és jöhet kritika is), csak egy szimpla angol házi. :)

Online shopping

Just a few clicks on your favourite online store, and the coat of your dreams is ordered within less than one minute. This is how easily can one buy almost anything that pops into their mind with the help of the Internet. But is it really worth it?

If we talk about saving time, online shopping is definitely advantageous in many different ways. For example, some people just simply can’t stand the mass that is constantly can be found in large department stores, so they rather sit in front of their computer and browse through a lot of websites to find the perfect products they would like to buy. It’s much easier, we must say.

But in my opinion, it has a lot of downsides, too. On the one hand, what about size? Everybody can guess wrong by accident, consequently if we talk about clothing, it won’t fit perfectly, causing disappointment. On the other hand, something can happen to the product during the shipping, and who likes their brand new things damaged? Also, don’t forget time. Personally, I’m not considered as a very patient person, therefore it’s a torture for me to just sit and wait, sometimes months, before my order arrives.

All in all, nobody could deny the fact that online shopping can make life easier, but I think it’s just a matter of taste – I just find it satisfying to get home with a bunch of bags in my hands after shopping.

2016. okt. 17. 17:12
 1/3 anonim ***** válasza:
100%

Online shopping

Just a few clicks on your favourite online store, and the coat of your dreams is ordered IN less than A minute. This is how easily ONE CAN buy almost anything with the help of the Internet that pops into their mindS. But is it really worth it?

If we talk about saving time, online shopping is definitely advantageous in many different ways. For example, some people simply can’t stand the CROWD that is constantly found in large department stores, so they rather sit in front of their computer and browse through a lot of websites to find the perfect products they would like to buy. It’s much easier, we must ADMIT.

But in my opinion, it has a lot of DRAWBACKS AS WELL. On the one hand, THE CHOSEN SIZE CAN BE WRONG. Everybody can MISJUDGE THE NEEDED SIZE, consequently if we talk about clothing, it won’t fit perfectly, WHICH CAN CAUSE disappointment. On the other hand, something can happen to the product during the shipping, and NOBODY likes their brand new things damaged. AND THERE'S ALSO THE TIME FACTOR. Personally, I’m not a very patient person, therefore it’s a torture for me to just sit AROUND and wait, sometimes months, before my order arrives.

All in all, nobody could deny the fact that online shopping can make life easier, but I think it’s just a matter of OPINION – I just find it MORE satisfying to get home with a bunch of bags in my hands after shopping.

Alapvetően nyelvtanilag jó, abba pár helyen javítottam bele, meg több helyen a stílusba. Helyenként nagyon 'formal' helyenént meg eléggé 'informal'. Ez már csak a tökéletesítést jelentené, de el lehetne dönteni, hogy inkább formal vagy informal stílusban akarod. Ha formal akkor pl. a 'bunch of bags' nagyon nem jó, ha viszont inkább informal, akkor nem nagyon kell pl. a 'therefore'.

2016. okt. 17. 20:39
 2/3 anonim ***** válasza:
Ja igen, én is a formal irányba tolva írtam át.
2016. okt. 17. 20:40
 3/3 A kérdező kommentje:
Köszönöm a hasznos választ! :)
2016. okt. 18. 21:47

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!